• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax addition for for Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thank you for the information. I suppose that we cannot insert soul attacks as an ability then.

From this we get.

Natsu is indeed setting Time on fire.....

Natsu is doing the equivalent of putting his body an soul into the attack.

So we have 2 different translations. We could have Ven or Sera to do a translation as well if necessary.

I've messaged Ven for a finalized translation of that page since I don't really trust "preferred translation" as it's usually opinionated. However, one thing we know for sure is that Natsu is burning time.

Where is he burning through time from what I understand he is burning through Zeref magic and that is why he is no longer in his super saiyan form.

The scan you showed has Zeref saying this.

"My Magic, Time itself is being burned" We will treat that just like how we treat Minerva's Magic. As space itself. This would mean Zeref's magic is time itself.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The scan you showed has Zeref saying this.
"My Magic, Time itself is being burned" We will treat that just like how we treat Minerva's Magic. As space itself. This would mean Zeref's magic is time itself.
Magic in fairy tail = Resource. Zeref Magic controls time. Natsu burned Zeref Resource, not time itself that's how I understand it ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Well,i stiill think it better not to upgrade him yet and wait untill the fight of Acnologia and Nastu,if he show this ability again than he is indeed has Soul\Time Destruction or whatever,but if not so this just one-time PU or something like that

Matter of fact how about we do this.... I close this thread and we will commence any updates '''ONCE''' Fairy Tail ends. How about that?

That's a great idea. Unlike some people who wanted to do Natsu vs Tsuna even though Kateyo Hitman Reborn has already ended earlier than Fairy Tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back