• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Havok Attack Potency

This should be reviewed, The Hulk even stated Havok made him feel the biggest pain in his life by generating a concentrated non lethal blast (he wasnt trying to KO or Kill Hulk). And he has more feats, his energy blasts come from his passive energy absorption and active energy absorption, remember he was able to manipulate and condense a black hole which was at least gonna swallow the planet inside someones skull. Open to debate, I have more feats, but hes definitely near Tier 6-5.

The merged Hulk being drained by Havok, and then severely damaged by the blast, should probably be seen as an outlier/anti-feat.

Antvasima said:
The merged Hulk being drained by Havok, and then severely damaged by the blast, should probably be seen as an outlier/anti-feat.
I dont remember him being merged or drained, as the one time Havok drained Hulk was in another instance than the one im talking about. Havok and Hulk have battled it out plenty of times

Well, I suppose that scaling him to Vulcan, and scaling Vulcan to Gladiator, might be possible.

However, if you are talking about their first encounter, when he focused a blast towards the Hulk's brain, the Hulk was not nearly as powerful back in those days.

@Antvasima oh yes! That is the encounter, ableit classic hulk didnt have the feats he has now, there has been no retcon and Hulk didnt receive an amp until early 2000's, meaning all durability feats until the amp is applicable to Hulk Havok fought consistently. However, even IF we disregard this, this Hulk had still faced Thor and Thing before Havok. Granted Thor holds back his power alot, he has been able to beat the likes of Black Bolt and other tier 3 beings with restraint, so Havoks blasts shouldnt be taken as low as they are. I maybe say, it should at least be tier 5, whether it it is A-B-C up to staff. I dont believe Havok can destroy a planet, but he has manipulated energies that destroy a solar system (Xorns Black Hole) and hurt characters a Tier 6 has no right to hurt (Hulk, Sentinel which he one shot)

Well, Hulk is tier 4 in our wiki by scaling from Thor, but has recurrently been portrayed as a tier High 8-C depending on the story. Marvel does not care at all about consistency in their matchup results. See here for example: Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics

That said, we can probably give Vulcan as 4-B rating by scaling from Gladiator, and Havok a "4-B at his peak (Defeated Vulcan)".

Havok did not use to be that powerful though.

Antvasima said:
Well, Hulk is tier 4 in our wiki by scaling from Thor, but has recurrently been portrayed as a tier High 8-C depending on the story. Marvel does not care at all about consistency in their matchup results. See here for example: Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics
That said, we can probably give Vulcan as 4-B rating by scaling from Gladiator, and Havok a "4-B at his peak (Defeated Vulcan)".

Havok did not use to be that powerful though.
He is not, the times he beat Vulcan he was powered up (which was once) this is why I am not using Vulcan as an example for why he should be higher than he is, his victories against him were circumstancial.

Now I 100% agree that Hulk should be that low due to his consistent low showings, however there is a difference between taking Hulk down, and admitting that Havoks attack made him feel more pain that the attacks he felt before (Thing and Thor) to mention 2.

Havok isnt powerful enough to be Tier 3, however he should be Tier 5-A (Caused significant damage to Professor Hulk, enough to make him admit it was the most painful attack hes suffered) and Tier 4-B (Manipulated black hole inside Xorns head). I say this isnt Solar System because the unreleased black hole was the size of earth (if it were released) when black holes get to that size, it would easily swallow the solar system.

However, if we decide to include the fact he can beat Vulcan after absorbing exponential amounts of energy, this is a dude who is debatably as good as Surfer at his own game(Vulcan that is, he should definitely be seen as equal to Quasar) then that should be 4-A should it not? Or am I missing something

We are not going to give the Hulk a High 8-C rating, but we do admit that Marvel is extremely inconsistent from writer to writer and decade to decade.

Havok cannot be scaled from Thor or the Hulk based on consistency, given that he has no destructive feat anywhere near their scale even when unleashing his full power. It is simply plot-induced stupidity outliers that he is able to hurt the Hulk.

We are not scaling Cyclops to 2-C from Dormammu either, or Dormammu to High 1-B from Multi-Eternity.

Such a small black hole is nowhere near 4-B as far as I am aware.

It would probably be better to find feats of how much damage that Havok has done to the environment at his best, and get that calculated.

Defeating Vulcan was a major event though, and he was powered-up at the time, so 4-B at his peak should be fine.

Anyway, I am extremely tired and busy, and do not have the energy to continue this discussion.

I see, I understand the train of thought, thank you.

And I greatly appreciate you considering changing Havok to 4-B, I do believe he is around there with the defeat of Vulcan and the manipulation of the black hole (if you would like, at a later time, I can link as to where I calculated the black holes destructive capabailities).

Thank you!

Well, I probably do not have the time to change Vulcan's and Havok's pages on my own.

Are you willing to fix the Vulcan and Havok pages Matthew?

@Kepekley23 it says you live in Brasil, entao vo dizer obrigado por checar minha disusao em portugues, ja que tambem so Brasileiro

Matthew Schroeder said:
Hello.
Havok's power level fluctuates, but he does have some Tier 6 / 5 / 4 feats at his peak.
yea, this is exactly why I wanted to create this, because scaling him to Cyclops is rather poor

@MaBoi

Yes, i am brazilian. It'd be better for you to speak English when posting in the wiki, anyway.

Thank you for the help. You can ask the calc group for assistance.

Basically, his baseline stats should be scaled from Cyclops / Whatever that feat wields, and we should clarify that he can go all the way to 5-B / 4-B when amped.

Thanks, but you only calculated a portion of the blast. It's not a crater, it is the cylindrical aftermatch of an energy wave.

Antonio seems to have a problem with the new method, but i'm trying to sort it out with him.

I'm done with the adjustments. Overall, a slight increase in the result.

EDIT: Antonio accepted the 8-A result, so i guess we can apply it?

I hope I can help with anything else! I am very well versed on Havok, but it seems you guys have taken it upon yourselves (very much appreciated for wanting to change his thread).

Thank you!

Okay. If Cyclops has a calculation backing it up, we can scale normal Havok from him instead then.

Back