• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku vs Kirby

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Miku kirby by digitalscratch-d5sjp63

Two good ol' Nico Nico stars! Also one is a literaly star and the other one rides a star (lol)

Most of it is usual rules unless noted so in the rounds. Miku is in her 4-A version.

1. Speed Equalized, bloodlusted, but Kirby doesn't go for the swallow immediately, but he is allowed to uses it.

2. Speed Unequalized, bloodlusted, but Kirby goes for the swallow on the spot.

3. Standard Assumption

Who wins? Easily or hardly?

Miku has reality warping powers and can jumped from planets to a galaxy in seconds. This is probably quicker than what Kirby can do with the warpstar. This is assuming Miku is 4-A.

If Kirby gets access to his special powers, then Kirby can probably win this since his power can go all the way up to 3-A.

• RESTARTING: After being deleted from reality, she used this to comes back to life in The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku
  • Leader Skill: Concert of Light: Fills the place with light, attacking anything caught with it
Especially those two abilities that can cause major problems as Kirby in base for doesn't have any defense against an all-range attack.

Kirby has somewhat battle experience

Miku will just think that Kirby is super kawaii and she will be killed by the pink hole

Well Miku actually do have some fighting experience, such as demonstrating fighting skills using a sword in one video, although granted most of her incarnations have no experience.

This is suprisingly close which I find absolutely hilarious. But I gotta give it to Kirby for all rounds, sorry Miku-chan

Assuming she doesn't grow right off the bat, Kirby. If she does grow, Kirby uses Hypernova and supers. I'm giving it to the star warrior.

Light is sucked in by the black hole of hypernova.

Miku.

She can restart herself and could probably out-run Kirby.

Sorry, but if you give Kirby his items, then Miku deserves ALL the hax.

Miku's Hax: Reality Warping, Toonforce, Low-Godly Regeration

Kirby's Hax: Resistance to Realty Warping, Unknown degree of Regenerationn, Intangibility, Attack Redirection

The only thing Miku has going for her is her regenration but it is very strong. Maybe toonforce could be used to bypass Kirby's intangibility, but I'm not sure if toonforce would work on someone with rw-resistance.

I can't decide.

Kirby via versatility, experience, resistance to reality warping and Inhale takes care of regen with BFR.

Back