• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
No one does Hatsune Miku vs stuff so I figured I give her one

Speed is equalized
battle takes place in Princess Peach's Castle
both are in character and are 5 meters away from each other
Both are 4-A

Both can use all optimal equipment

Purple Luigi: 1

Hatsune Miku:

Ness:

Last edited:
I think the first move he would do in a fight is try to scare Miku away with a potted Piranha Plant, Miku would probably hit Waluigi with a leek or something. Or use her bubble blower to paralyze him.
I think Waluigi should take this, he can slow his perception of time to dodge an attack or teleport out of the way, along with the fact Hatsune has glass cannon durability means Waluigi should win

I think Waluigi should take this, he can slow his perception of time to dodge an attack or teleport out of the way, along with the fact Hatsune has glass cannon durability means Waluigi should win
I think Miku's flight advantage would help give her a good job at making it hard for waluigi to catch her, she can also stun Waluigi along with having Temporal Restarting/Loop. And also having some reality warping via singing

Last edited:
I think Miku's flight advantage would help give her a good job at making it hard for waluigi to catch her, she can also stun Waluigi along with having Temporal Restarting/Loop. And also having some reality warping via singing
1. Can't Waluigi tag her with a cyclone then???
2. Going by your first comment she won't start with that, and how does it work in a fight???
3. That is not going to help her, it's combat innaplicable and only is related to the song she is singing

Back