• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Eldricth Horror vs Pink Eldricth Horror

Interesting matchup...

I think Mask could definitely struggle a bit after a regen or two, but since The Mask has recovered from being deconstructed and having itself and it's power absorbed before, I think he could potentially win this with Soul Sealing, especially if Kirby ever goes ghost.

kirby starts with inhaling right? What can kirby do about low godly
Kirby? Yeah he can't do anything about low godly, although the mask is mid-high to low-godly so uh. Among the absolute WALL of powers that Mask has, he doesn't seem to resist BFR, so even with power absorption resistance he still has to get out of the stomach.
But what can the Mask do to Kirby. He needs to damage Kirby for Kirby to go ghost or die in general, and Kirby is 4-A likely 2-C to the Mask's High 7-A

Kirby? Yeah he can't do anything about low godly, although the mask is mid-high to low-godly so uh. Among the absolute WALL of powers that Mask has, he doesn't seem to resist BFR, so even with power absorption resistance he still has to get out of the stomach.
Would teleportation work?
But what can the Mask do to Kirby. He needs to damage Kirby for Kirby to go ghost or die in general, and Kirby is 4-A likely 2-C to the Mask's High 7-A
Sealing I think, @MaidRips is better at The Mask

Yeah that could work. Mask uses Soul Manipulation and then purifying him. Although Ghost Kirby can attack the jar, break out and attack the Mask to gain his regular form back. Unfortunately Kirby still has no way to deal with Low-Godly I think

Also I doubt the Mask would start with this in-character. I also wonder if the Mask has ever used Soul Manipulation into Purification yet.

Back