• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatou Manabu Vs Malcanthet

It seem that she has a better range that D&D Low 2-C guys, so i guess she will be not affected entierly.

And a 2-A Pnull

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Pretty sure Bambu said even Low 2-Cs in DnD have 2-A mindhax.
Yes, but the 2-A Multiversal range of Hatou is an Infinite┬▓ + Infinite possibilities iirc

so i really doubt this work perfectly

Hatou's response to becoming too horny to fight is having her type 3 acausality kick in, making herself resistent to it via bs prob manip and out-haxing the **** outta Malcanthet

Actually

The 2-A range for D&D includes the Multiverse at large and the Abyss, which is an infinite multiverse within an infinite multiverse

Coincidentally

The opponent, Hatou, really needs some page cleanups, like badly. Literally missing an origin, there's some spacing issues, etc.

As for Acausality Type 3, just means Mal has to get all of them tbh. Also, Mal also has BS Prob Manip. Not that Prob Manip inherently affects mindhax, but still. Not sure if Hatou would win but Mal isn't as helpless as portrayed here lol.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And that's not even mentioning that Mal's passive stat reduction can turn Low 2-C adventurers into High 6-As
Low 2-C adventurers are literally just other lesser deities though

Also I know very little about Mal except what is standard for D&D deities so tbh he might be right and I can't call him out just a weird statement

Normally Lancer could have a good debate since he really know the Hatou but he is not here, so i guess i will arg for Hatou:

About the succ's mind hax, i really doubt (sorry) that it's a passive 2-A range, i don't doubt about the potency and the passive but the range seem pretty weird for me.

I know Succ can affect Non Existent Characters but Hatou's non existent seem to be leagued above the NEP of D&D characters Mal can affect. Same for her abstract and conceptual existence, i know that D&D can affect them but Hatou's abstract stuff seem to be above D&D stuff

That's good. Resistance isn't exactly a power and saying they can inherently give themselves any power in the world to such a degree to instantly win is 100% NLF.

Hatou has 2-A powers iirc

2-A on a scale well above D&D

saying she can't give herself resistences on that level is just wrong

ALSO!

Succ's passives aren't 2-A range. It might be 4km range, not really sure, but I 100% guarantee it isn't 2-A, otherwise the game would be just "haha get horny skrub". Also, not true on the nonexistence thing. Look at Shar. She's literally nothing, the void that existed before existence. Most deities can affect her. So Mal should have no problem affecting homegirl here.

kek

ok, so it makes sense that Mal can punch Hatou, but that doesn't exactly help when Hatou's prop hax is so much better than Mal's it's not even funny

Elaborate?

I'm disregarding the NLF "yeah but they have all powers automatically stronger get shrekt nerd" but

I'm open ears, I'd be seriously shocked if Mal was the strongest Low 2-C

at least one of Hatou's powers explicitely work on a 2-A level

Power Nullification (After becoming the Observer of the box which houses an Infinite number possibilities of the Universe as worlds and Timelines, she collapsed them all into one possibility where only one Hatou lived and that her is normal original self which should have been unbound by probability or quantum mechanics and even from the perspectives and observation of Higher Observers of the Box that houses the Observer of the box)

Great

That's good

Mal also has powers on above-baseline-2-A-level

So

Mr. Bambu said:
ALSO!
Succ's passives aren't 2-A range. It might be 4km range, not really sure, but I 100% guarantee it isn't 2-A, otherwise the game would be just "haha get horny skrub".
If this is that, Hatou win then, she has an infinity of copy in their multiverse that can see the whole, multiverse from any perspective, she just Analyze, Understand everythings about Succ and rewrite her.

what is the range of the rest of her hax?

because the way this is going is basically

>Hatou becomes too horny to fight

>type 3 acausality and bs info analysis kicks in

>even if other Hatou can't make herself resistent to the 2-A mind hax, she knows to stay outta range

>Hatou out-haxes

About Hadou's Non-Existent Physiology, yes, you get the point, but you cant even thought about her so IDK if NE characters in D&D have this ability, if yes, nevermind.

Her non-passive mindhax absolutely has 2-A range. Also... wha? How does Info Analysis deal with Empathic Manipulation that tarnishes your soul and stuff? The type 3 is easy, just means there's lots of them, which as I said, 2-A range handles that nicely. Also... "out of range"?

She might outhax, this is a good possibility, but having LOTS of hax doesn't mean you actually win, even if they're all great hax. Thought-based 2-A range mindhax seems like a good contender for gg win.

Also, @Causality Not sure that's actually a better form on Non-Existent Physiology, all things considered, and rather just a mindhax ability which... well, Mal resisto.

Mal has no reason to automatically throw mind hax everywhere

"out of range" as in "Hatou's 2-A stuff > Mal's 2-A stuff, including range"

all she sees is one Hatou before another haxes her to death from outside her range

And this is true, she wouldn't know about the Hatou's out of range. However... Mal kills one, easy clap, no problem, the others analyze and kill Mal. Great. And then Mal regenerates because Mid-Godly. And then she realizes "oh shit there's a whole bunch" and, since Hatou has literally no Regenerationn and is much easier to kill than gods in-verse, Mal instantly mind-destroys the lot of them.

the thing with Hatou's type 3 iirc is that if there is a possibility that Mal doesn't mind hax 100% all of the Hatou's she can reach. that one will survive and keep throwing hax

Actually, another interesting point. Does Hatou have any way of resisting Perception Manipulation?

Coz if not she'll passively be made to not wanna fight Mal due to being the most attractive thing in the world.

And, Hl3, if she's within the multiverse, Mal can reach.

@Bambu From what i know, Hadou don't kill immediatly, but Rewrite the opponent

About perception manipulation, she reached an higher plan of the Universe, even beyond the concept she incarnate (not sure about this)

Plus she is outside of the Multiverse.

pretty sure her info manip will just go "yeah this girl is trying to mind **** you" and she'll prob manip a resistence in or something like that

Gods are conceptual and being perceived as the most beautiful thing ever is still a thing for them.

As for being outside the multiverse. This does present an issue for Mal- admittedly, beings of the multiverse can technically reach outside of the multiverse but never do so in character and generally as an accident, mostly because it (the Far Realm) is a scary place full of the unknown eldritch monstrosities that eat gods for breakfast.

For now, my vote is incon. Mal could feasibly defeat her, but wouldn't likely do so in-character. But from what I see, Hatou isn't getting through Immortalities/Perception Hax/Regen any time soon.

i will admit that Hatou doesn't really have a way around the Mid-Godly and immortalities unless her rewriting can null that, which i dunno about

Even then, Mal (and, say it with me, everything in D&D) can just resist Power Null.

So this seems like Incon.

Back