• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatou Manabu Vs Malcanthet

Coincidentally, the OP says strongest Low 2-C. Lavos was dethroned, I assume?

Ah.

Too bad, I liked the bug.

@Bambu I'am playing like a Devil advocate but: you said that, the succ Mindhax the current Hatou and probably not think to reach place outside of the Multiverse plus she doesn't Mindhax all Hatou of the Multiverse

So what prevents Hatou to Analyze the opponent from on of her infinite copy and rewrite Mel before she thought about Mindhax all other Hatou in the whole multiverse?

I know nothing about Hatou's bullshit Probability Manipulation so i can't really arg about that.

I didn't say she wouldn't think to. There have been occasions where people have thought to. Just that... it'd be not her first option. Because in D&D, infamously bad things have occurred from that. The best example I can think of is one of the creation myths.

Life in the multiverse is believed to have started with Aboleths, evil, eldritch creatures with psychic powers. These beings are believed to be the result of a higher-dimensional creature in the Far Realms (that which is outside the multiverse) bumping into our multiverse, and its evil essence bleeding through. So no D&D characters really like going to the Far Realms. However, they potentially could and would probably come around to it.

Well okay

So bambu, Do you think that Hatou could rewrite Mel before getting infinite Mindhaxed? if yes, Hatou take this then, if not,I guess the match is inconclusive.

Unsure. If I was certain Mal could shoot first, then Mal would win. If I was certain Hatou would shoot first (and do so in such a way that she'd actually win), then she would win. I'm not certain of either. I'm not certain of how good Hatou's abilities actually are, what the feats for it are, etc.

So I'm going incon.

Back