• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been following this thread long enough. Time I debated a bit.

What are their statistics? Also, I'm a bit questioning about their resistances to Lava & Electricity, respectively. Unless Electrocution is durability negating one-shot, even to a 5-A, taking 5 times the amount to kill a normal person isn't remarkable at Panty's tier. Likewise, surviving lava is only 9-B or so, IIRC.

Anyway.... Hater has the better Regenerationn, but Panty MIGHT resist his default attack. Then again, he apparently also has Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, & Telekinesis, & can still just try to melee her.

Funnily enough, if he got mad enough (Which is easy.), Hater might try to go into melee.... And Panty, being a gun user, might try to avoid that.... But Hater actually has the better range:

Panty:

Range: Hundreds of meters with Backlace, Several kilometers with her Super Weapon, At least several kilometers with the Ultimate Weapon

Hater:

Range: Standard Melee Range, Planetary with powers (Covered a entire planet in a forcefield)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Range

Whereas Panty's caps at a few KM, Hater's range outside of melee is Planetary, which is 20,037 - 1,391,400 km.

If he can provide a big enough AoE that she can't dodge, he might have an edge against Panty's go to means of combat, since he's safer at much greater distances than she is.

POSSIBLE Type 8 aside, Panty's best answer to this, assuming Hater can't just provide an AoE too big to dodge, would be to turn invisible. Panty might have an edge in skill. She's very good with her guns, aiming, etc.

Hater probably does have combat experience, since he's lead a planet conquering army for quite a while, & while he lacks tactical knowledge, I don't know how skilled or unskilled he is in performing combat himself. How is his technique?

Stamina is somewhat ambiguous, being Panty's "Superhuman" to Hater's "At least Peak human, likely higher". Besides that we don't know if Hater's likely higher is enough, neither has any justifications.

Do either of them need to breathe? Both are 5-A, so if the planet gets destroyed, what can stop them from asphyxiating?

Interestingly, Hater has Class G Lifting Strength with his powers, vs Panty's Class 100. He's easily stronger in LS, so if he had the finesse & thought to, could he choke her out?

In any case, what are the AP &/or Durability ratings these two are scaled to/rated at?

If she's in her transformed state panty is significantly above baseline due to her base frm being comparable to Stocking's base form being undamaged by an attack that is borderline 5-A

@WeeklyBattles: According to the OP, Panty is in base.

Hater's ratings on his profile: Large Planet level (Can match Lord Dominator in terms of power. Is greater than or at least equal to Major Threat who can destroy multiple statues as big as planets with his telekinesis), possibly higher (At the end of the series he managed to overpower Lord Dominator, her ship and all of her bots), his power fluctuates depending on how angry/confident he is.

Dominator's profile states:

Francisco Angones, one of the show's story editors, statedthat power-wise, Dominator and Hater are evenly matched. He also said that Major Threat would "probably not" be able to defeat Dominator if he wanted to, and MT is capable of wiping out several planet sized statues via telekinesis with ease as well as having been known to crush real planets in the past too with his telekinesis)

Hater's profile's Durability:

Large Planet level (Survived his Disaster Blaster 5000, which can destroy planets, blowing up on him at close range. Can take hits from Dominator who is evenly matched with him in power)

So I'm not confident Hater is ONLY baseline Large Planet Level.

whistles

I don't think that's an outliee either, consderinf the other planet level feats are either Emperr awsome partying too hard and Major threat's planet level statment + the statue thing.

also Hater overpowering Dominator's ship which was being powered by the lava of a galaxy's worth of planets. (Probably also in the dwarf star range but I could be wrong.)

Honestly, Hater should at least be possibly Star level since he survived his on sun destroying missile and can trade blows with others.

He's arguably 3-C since Wander has a 3-C durability feat and Hater's arms have comparable dura.

As far as the asphyxiation goes, Hater can apparently speak while in space without issues as shown after the sun-destroying-missile blows up his ship, so I think it’s safe to say he can breathe in space.

@Imaginym Hater’s technique is sort of a mix of melee and range attacks. He’ll use range attacks seemingly more frequently overall, but he’ll also try to rapidly close the gap to melee. The times that I’ve seen Hater use melee attacks though are as follows:
A: initiating a fight with someone (shown when Awesome bullied Peepers, making him mad, also with his first encounter with Dominator)
B: After dodging someone else’s melee attack (head butted Dominator after dodging her lava buzz saw)
C: In a pure fit of fury (wiped the floor with Awesome’s army, battle dinosaur, Awesome himself, and punched off Dominator’s helmet this way)
Of course Hater is also likely to utilize his force field to block an incoming enemy or attack, and the only time I’ve seen Hater use telekinesis was out of some annoyance from being repeatedly punched by Dominator, thus halting the barrage of punches in its tracks. Oh and he’ll more than likely use an AOE to blow apart any physical restraints on him.

Back