• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Lucas vs Edgy Jonathan Joestar

Well Ken does have Soryu Tenra which could sorta help him, but in character he doesn't seem to do that on good people nor does he kill children (as far as IK), yeah you're right.

That's not what I was referring to. I meant that you didn't specify the key that is being used here, and so SBA assumes it's their strongest key. Ness is Low 2-C (Universal Level+) and Ken is only 6-B (Country level) and therefore Ness stomps.

You could use Low 7-B Ness, but that would most likely result in a inconclusive match.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
That's not what I was referring to. I meant that you didn't specify the key that is being used here, and so SBA assumes it's their strongest key. Ness is Low 2-C (Universal Level+) and Ken is only 6-B (Country level) and therefore Ness stomps.

You could use Low 7-B Ness, but that would most likely result in a inconclusive match.
I was sorta going for that, high end feats. My bad, this thread can be closed since its spite. How is it inconclusive?

If you knew this piece of info, then why create the thread in the first place? Regardless, it should be closed. No need to worry lol

Meh I'm sorta pulling vs fights out of my ass at this point, just interested in hearing other's opinions lol. Mkay.

Back