• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Kid VS Bender

i think that probaly scale to the doctor who tank a material far stronger than the diamond in his face

Ok assuming they are more or less equal.

Bender happily resists most of Hat Kid's abilities. That Magnet Badge might give him some trouble, but being ragdolled around the arena isn't really enough to put him down for good.

This is close, but I give it to Hat Kid. That time manipulation is amazing, and Bender doesn't have an obvious trump card to take Hat Kid down before she uses it.

I would argue Benders range is a trump card for him. With full arsenal, Bender could snipe Hat kid from a long distance.

I'm for Crimson Azoth's reason, Hat Kid's time manip is pretty good and can be activated quite passively, and is almost spammable with the Fast Hatter badge on. And if I'm not mistaking, she also has the AP edge here.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I'm for Crimson Azoth's reason, Hat Kid's time manip is pretty good and can be activated quite passively, and is almost spammable with the Fast Hatter badge on. And if I'm not mistaking, she also has the AP edge here.
Isn't bender like way out of Hat Kids range even to time hacks

Guess I'll go with Hat Kid since she should be able to slow time to have a much easier time beating up Bender.

Can't Hat Kid use her Energy Projectiles at Bender and guard herself from sniper bullets with the Ice Hat?

Back