• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama vs. A (3rd Raikage)

Hashirama is the strongest non-jinchuriki ninja (not counting super saiyajin Kakashi with obito's power up or sasuke). Also, he has shown much more variety of techniques than A, who is basically a tank. Both rounds to hashirama, R2 easier because he has sealing jutsu while A hasn't shown.

PaChi2 said:
super saiyajin Kakashi
Thanks for the laugh :)

But yeah I also think Hashirama should take both rounds cuz of being much more versatile and possessing sealing techniques.

frist of hashrama wins but 3rd raikage does have sealing justu also and 3rd raikage = 8 tails and kcm naruto you people fail to realize without that intel naruto got from doadi and 8 tails naruto would've lost and 3rd raikage was being manipulated as a clone and he was being force to use his own justu. 3rd raikage in base vs hashirama hashirama wins high difficulty cause 3rd has the speed advantage the durabilty the strength etc

raikage = 8 tails

9 tails > 8 tails

hashirama > nine tails

after the abc logic éets also put versatility and we are done with an obvius win

Hashirama's powerful techniques always humongous and 3rd human sized person and this way he able to escape.

Please don't bring 9-tail, 8-tail or something like that because it's virtually useless in this fight.

Hashirama equal maybe better than EMS Madara in close combat i don't remember clearly.

We need to decide which person's stats better.

Durability obviously 3rd.

Focused attack potency and striking strenght go 3rd.

Do we know their precise speeds?

firstly, no, hashiramas constructions in wood can be made smaller, he just happens to fight enemies who go full gojira on him

secondly, i AM bringin 9 and 8 tails into this, cuz the 9 tails got lolnoped by hashirama easly, while the 8 tails scarred A permanently

firdtly, atatcks goes easly to hashirama , as hes wood can be made in smaller portions.

durability can be equalised and surpassed, again, by wood.

no

A:

Durability: Town level | City level+, possibly Large Island level+ (Withstood RM Naruto's FRS despite his Raiton Armor being neutralized, and it took his own Nukite finger to finally put him down.)

Attack Potency: Town level (Should at least be comparable to his so) | City level+, possibly Large Island level+ with Hell Stab (Should at least be comparable to his son. Capable of penetrating his own Raiton Armor and pierced his body, stalemated Hachibi and cut off all the tails of the Beast at once.)

hashirama:

Attack Potency: At least City level+ (Superior to Tobirama), Country level with Wood Release (Stronger than Bijuu Mode Naruto, and could fight against Prime Kurama, with his Wood Golem catching the latter's Bijuudama and throwing it back at him) | Multi-Continent level (Restrained Second Form Juubi, and is twice as strong as BSM Naruto)

Durability: At least City level+ (Superior to Tobirama), Country level with wood constructs (His Wood Golem could tank Prime Kurama's Bijuudama) | Multi-Continent level with wood constructs

If Hashirama create smaller constructs this means lower ap and ss.

No, Hashirama can't even stratch Kurama with his Shin Süsenju and other things only because Kurama can't focus his chakra and his sheer size. Hachibi's BD can't harm 3rd and his attack give him that wound.

If Hashirama can catch him 3rd's chakra drained -with his chakra that huge that's no problem in the short term- and probably suppressed.

Hashirama has City Level dura without wood constructs while A's ap and ss Large Island+ with Hell Stab.

We need decide their speed difference.

no it doesent, ūthe wood doesent become more durable via size.

make a crt then.

i would like for you to run a grammar check cuz i dont know what you mean

yed, too bad hashi uses the wood to block normaly

@Ricsi

I think he said if Hashirama catches A with his wood, he could drain or suppress his chakra.

Anyhow, the thread is too old.

My writing English is average at best, normally i need to edit several times.

1)I never said anything about durability about his attack constructs like wood dragon or Shin Süsenju. When he create a wood construct for defending himself how he able to attack 3rd?

2) CRT for what? It's in their page already. It's faulty and i create a thread when this Minato and A revisions finished.

Durability: Country level physically (Can survive Juubi Obito's blows and tanked a blast from 1st Form Juubi, stronger than Killer B who could tank his own Bijüdama) | Country level (Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju) | Moon level+

3)Mokuton have chakra draining and suppressing properties. His Multi-Continent Level ap feat completly slighlt wrong and can't scale because it's hax. I edit my previous thread and add this too when whole this changes done.

4)Speed important because of this.

Dude, hes wood can tank bikuudamas from kurama. And he can make them in a smaller scale, and no, they dont get magicly weaker

I didn't say anything about durability only attack potency and striking strength. You need to understand that 3rd raikage is a human size person when Kurama mesaures with mountains.

Tanking BD with mokuton =/= taking attack from physical means, especially not High 6-C attacks.

Yes, smaller=weaker, if not there is no need to Hashirama waste chakra with huge dragons and buddhas against Madara when he can make it smaller.

Yes, which is why he couldent get past buddha and paralitic spores

That is bullshit, tanking an high 6c energy attack does mean it can tank high 6c phisical attacks But there is, as his enemy would be bigger and have better range.

You're serious? Hashirama's physical durability tiers below from his mokuton constructs, when BD fired hide inside one of his mokuton construct. With that logic made his physical strikes -punch, kick- tier 6.

Also, go and look Hashirama's page and you can see all of his tier 6 feats with wood constructs.

yes, and he can make constructs that litiraly make i t impossible for a to get close to him, such as buddha and his spores.

you people failed to realize wood stule in tail beast weakness it restrains the biju and you making it aeem like hashirama durabilty is better than 3rd raikage. When that's not the case cause 3rd raikage was the only ninja during his time and yes this was when hashirama was around to be teleported at the speed of light not. meaning the person who teleported raikage they move raikage at that speed and he suffer no injuries what so ever he perfectly fine. Don't even say tsunade did the feat too cause she weaved signs and still almost died. 3rd raikage is on kurama level also 3rd faster than hashirama he's stronger better durability. Hashirama is the goat by 3rd raikage is the goat also 3rd raikage is top 3 best kage naruto hashirama 3rd raikage. btw 3rd raikage being transported at the speed of light is equivalent to a nuke

The wood style also lolnoped madaras susanoo, which is still stribger then kurama And all that is headcanon

3rd raikage is fodder compared to hashirama

only reason why he can survive teleporting at speed of light is cause of his unique skin

Tsunade didnt almost die and neither was she using strenght of a hundred seals only creation rebirth which doesnt increase her strenght or durability

Third raikage is no where near top 3 kage

Not to mention Hashi speed blitzes like hell

as 3rd raikage is rougly equal to SM naruto

While hashirama is Equal to madara who can easily react to KCM2 naruto

Just pointing this out there but sense Wood style uses Earth Style would Hashirama's wood barriers not be especially vulnerable to Lightning Style?

that is because his clay is made with earth style, only the explosions themself are combined with fire, and the explosion itself is unaffected

SO WHY DID NARUTO RESORT TO INTEL ON THIRD YOU'RE PROVING MY POINT FAM 3RD RAIKAGE = BOTH KURAMA AND GYUKI SINCE HE WAS STRONGER THAN KCM NARUTO EVEN 4TH RAIKAGE WAS ON PAR WITH KCM NARUTO

BRO I KNOW THAT ARE YOU GETTING WHAT I'M SAYING 3RD RAIKAGE WHILE IN EDO WHICH MAKES YOU WEAKER THAN YOUR ORIGINAL STATE IS STRONGER THAN NARUTO IN KCM MODE. ARE YOU NOT GRASPING THAT. 3RD RAIKAGE ONLY STALEMATE 8 TAILS DUE TO HIS OWN ATTACK THAT PIERCE HIM THAT'S IT 8 TAILS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT STALEMATE.

Back