• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haseo vs Kumatora

Oh hey, an Earthbound fight that's not Ness or Giygas!

Just Wait until Kumatora gets the fate Manipulation treatment

Ok so AP, Haseo scales to 2.33 Megatons while Kumatora scales greatly above 6.02. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They both seem to resist eachother abilities, so that's a dud. Kumatora, however, can use PK Starstorm to deal great damage.

Not voting yet tho.

Haseo scales significantly above the calc in his profile, as that is done by a much weaker version of himself.

Additionally, Kumatora might not resist Haseo's status ailments as much as you think. This version of Haseo would be using the stronger versions of the ailments, which completely bypass resistances to the weaker ones, meaning things like Shackle, Siesta and Venom would still affect him even if Paralysis, Sleep and Poison don't.

Additionally Haseo has quite potent powernull that can be applied to his regular attacks (Any of this hax can, it is applied to either weapons as attack properties or armors as automatic counterattacks and he can switch them at will), the powernull prevents the enemy from doing anything at all aside from ordinary physical attacks.

He will also be healing for the damage he deals as his weapons can also have a life absorbing property.

His durability negation is also noteworthy, as that is another effect of his weapons and can instantly cut an opponent's health in half with each strike.

Couple that with the fact that Haseo can make up for the AP gap with his own amps, including Beast Awakening, which doubles his stats while applying powernull and paralysis even more potent than the previously mentioned resistance bypassing ones, as well as general damage reduction from his armor.

All of this together means I vote for Haseo.

I'm not really knownledgeable about DotHack but anyway

Though Haseo has a higher AP, Kuma seems to have a way better range with PK attacks aswell as danmaku via PK Starstorm which I doubt Haseo would be able to dodge, status ailments might be a problem but not only for Kumatora as both can use it so yeah.

Powernull would also be a problem as it would remove Kuma's ability to use PK attacks meaning she wouldn't have the range and danmaku advantage anymore, but iirc there are certain enemies in Mother 3 capable of nullifying PSI and the effect not only can be healed but also goes away with time.

Life absorbing and durability negation would be a problem for Kuma but she still has range and danmaku advantage here.

About stat amping, Kumatora can also do the same, so yeah.

Also, as an additional, since both are in-character, Haseo's arrogance and overconfidence might make him underestimate Kuma, who in-character would probably just spam her strongest attacks right out of the bat.

So yeah, voting for Kuma via range, danmaku and due to the fight being in-character

Back