• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: UNIQUE PARADE

Yes, by the time my Maki vs Yor still in pending, this idea came out outta nowhere, well it's also because Haruto (Kamen Rider Wizard civilian name) has a very good run on tourney and i'm like "sure then, time to make this donut-lover even more shine by making so many matches for him"
Sadly it would mostly on his civilian form as his Rider form in that tier are kinda hard to find (except 5-A i think, i can do something with it)
Anyway, while this looks good, there's a chance that it will ended up as stomp so at least i tried lel
Let's get the the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●
A mission to took down an magician....thats what Yor would do right now, however what she went to assassinate weren't she's expected to be...
When she saw the info of her target, she thought it was just a man who do a magic show for hid his scheme, however once she finally met the target, it turned out the man himself is indeed a magician! A real magician and not a bootleg! A proper Sorcerer that she's saw from the books that Anya took from the stores about magical fantasy
While she never saw this kind of experience in her entire career, she's still went to do it, accomplish the mission no matter how bizzare it is
Meanwhile the man himself....while have no idea why he's been targeted by some of organization (Foundation X?), he's going to defended himself, but this time without in his styles as the enemy he faced were just a human, but an unique human nonetheless
What's the conclusion of this fight! Let's find out!

• Civilian Form Wizard is used and this is BoS ~ MoS Haruto
  • Machinewinger are restricted (for now, because i might give Yor a motorcycle but we'll see)
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: The Street of Tokyo City (mainly, the Shopping Area)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Sugar's Donut-Lover Wizard: 4 (Myself, Noneless, Glaceon, Popted)
  • Pon Milf Assassin: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3758279.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Wizard.600.3428494.jpg

Last edited:
What's the arguments for Haruto again?
For example, Haruto has smell ring which can incap, Blizzard Ring to freeze, Light Ring to Blind, Connect ring to tp, Small ring to evade Yor's attacks, Thunder Ring to use electricity which basically nulls the dura of people who don't have resistance to it, fire ring which can vaporize concrete, etc.
Add in Size, Small, Copy, Dragon Rings, and Defend Rings

Alright so, based on what has been presented here:
  • Chain Ring would not stop Yor as she has LS advantage here, tho the chain that has been imbued with the elemental powers can still be lethal (not for electricity tho as Yor resisted it)
  • Yor has Enhanced Awarness and Extraordinary Perception so Haruto im Small size to avoid her attacks might be going to be difficult
  • Light can be avoided with her stealth mastery from what i recall, smell is fair as she has no answer for this right now
  • Teleportation would be pretty troublesome to handle and so does copy ring, but i think with her enhanced awarness and instinctive reaction to help, i think these two wouldn't much of a problem
  • Forcefield is good but he can't do it forever due of Yor skill in combat and stealth
  • Now for the AP, Haruto can boost it with Excite and Big (maybe?) Ring but that wouldn't be enough to close the gap between him and Yor
  • Now the tricky part, WizarDragon appeared outta nowhere are sure going to shock Yor, especially the fact that the Dragon are way above her league, however as long as she still going to focus on Haruto and subdue/defeating him, i think it would be fine, very difficult for sure but you get what i mean lel

Beside that, pressure point and poison are the most lethal thing for Haruto, both are comparable in acrobaticts, Yor outskill Haruto way much

Anything else i miss?

Now that I think about it, Ap gap doesn't really matter because her poison would kill him anyways.

Since this is Haruto right before Dragon Forms, I doubt the skill gap between them is that wide anymore. Remember that Haruto has been fighting phantoms far before the series begins. By this point, he has fought speedsters such as Hellhound Phantom and Caitsith Phantom. He has also fought the elusive Gnome Phantom and well as the Inner Demons.

Granted he defeated these guys in his rider form but I doubt that matters.

Also Intangibility from Liquid Rings, this is definitely one of the biggest problem she has to dealt with cause she has no NPI
Oh right this one, but i think as long she landed the poison on him, Haruto turned into intangtible isn't going to be a problem as it would kill him slowly

Now that I think about it, Ap gap doesn't really matter because her poison would kill him anyways.

Since this is Haruto right before Dragon Forms, I doubt the skill gap between them is that wide anymore. Remember that Haruto has been fighting phantoms far before the series begins. By this point, he has fought speedsters such as Hellhound Phantom and Caitsith Phantom. He has also fought the elusive Gnome Phantom and well as the Inner Demons.

Granted he defeated these guys in his rider form but I doubt that matters.
Well, unless the skill in Wizard are in the same league as Kuuga or Saber, i think Yor still has the advantage on skill department in slightness

So regarding the spells, Haruto need to touch the rings on his driver, right? I think with the battle goes on, Yor wouldn't let that to happen so much to preventing the spells spam, and from what i recall he would runs out of mana

So, looks like Yor take this fight, what do you guys think?

Alright so, based on what has been presented here:
  • Chain Ring would not stop Yor as she has LS advantage here, tho the chain that has been imbued with the elemental powers can still be lethal (not for electricity tho as Yor resisted it)
  • Yor has Enhanced Awarness and Extraordinary Perception so Haruto im Small size to avoid her attacks might be going to be difficult
  • Light can be avoided with her stealth mastery from what i recall, smell is fair as she has no answer for this right now
  • Teleportation would be pretty troublesome to handle and so does copy ring, but i think with her enhanced awarness and instinctive reaction to help, i think these two wouldn't much of a problem
  • Forcefield is good but he can't do it forever due of Yor skill in combat and stealth
  • Now for the AP, Haruto can boost it with Excite and Big (maybe?) Ring but that wouldn't be enough to close the gap between him and Yor
  • Now the tricky part, WizarDragon appeared outta nowhere are sure going to shock Yor, especially the fact that the Dragon are way above her league, however as long as she still going to focus on Haruto and subdue/defeating him, i think it would be fine, very difficult for sure but you get what i mean lel

Beside that, pressure point and poison are the most lethal thing for Haruto, both are comparable in acrobaticts, Yor outskill Haruto way much

Anything else i miss?
Well, unless the skill in Wizard are in the same league as Kuuga or Saber, i think Yor still has the advantage on skill department in slightness
So regarding the spells, Haruto need to touch the rings on his driver, right? I think with the battle goes on, Yor wouldn't let that to happen so much to preventing the spells spam, and from what i recall he would runs out of mana

So, looks like Yor take this fight, what do you guys think?
Summary for Yor counter arguments against Haruto

I still think Haruto is far more skilled than he is presented here. Not at Saber or Zero-One's level but he in the beginning of the series can fight all 12 Horoscopes all at once.

Haruto also has just as much one shot options as Yor has. Dragon's gonna be the bane of Yor's existence if he ever gets summoned.

Well Haruto also have advantage at durability his armors or at least the crystal part is said to be 10 times harder than diamond and we haven't update his spec yet his base form has Extrasensory Perception (sense the hostility from enermy) and Enhanced Senses (eyes can a 300° field of view in a horizontal direction and in a 220° field of view in a vertical directionhear, ears can hear whispering from 10km away,15 km in other base form) which give him more chances against Yor but he still need to deal with Yor Poison.

Though Wizard can manipulate gravity, fire and ice which Yor surely can't resist so i'll say Haruto has more advantage here via spells

I still think Haruto is far more skilled than he is presented here. Not at Saber or Zero-One's level but he in the beginning of the series can fight all 12 Horoscopes all at once.
Horoscopes from Fourze right? Well i dunno but Fourze skill feat aren't that amazing tbh
Here is the respect thread for Yor just in case:
Haruto also has just as much one shot options as Yor has. Dragon's gonna be the bane of Yor's existence if he ever gets summoned.
Yeah but he need to activate it first before summoning and ain't no way that she's let that happen after a long fight which she has studied on what Haruto can do
Well Haruto also have advantage at durability his armors or at least the crystal part is said to be 10 times harder than diamond and we haven't update his spec yet his base form has Extrasensory Perception (sense the hostility from enermy) and Enhanced Senses (eyes can a 300° field of view in a horizontal direction and in a 220° field of view in a vertical directionhear, ears can hear whispering from 10km away,15 km in other base form) which give him more chances against Yor but he still need to deal with Yor Poison.
Dude, this is human form Wizard and what did you describe are from his Rider Form which aren't avaible here

Last edited:
I also checked and the intangtibility are only avaible on Base Styles, need a confirmation of it but if it's true then this argument are out from the fight

Also i just realize that Haruto resisted poison, albeit it's kinda minor so Yor poison can still affect him badly
Though Wizard can manipulate gravity, fire and ice which Yor surely can't resist so i'll say Haruto has more advantage here via spells
In his civilian form, he can only used it via magic portal which can't be unleashed in their full potential, and he need to aim it iirc which Yor IR can deal with it

Dude, this is human form Wizard and what did you describe are from his Rider Form which aren't avaible here
So we're using only civilian form here, sorry i thought we only restrict his dragon form and higher.
In his civilian form, he can only used it via magic portal which can't be unleashed in their full potential, and he need to aim it iirc which Yor IR can deal with it
So chain rings then it possibly doesn't require to aim at the enemy. Though from what i see it doesn't really look like he need to aim (9:07), and also where does magic portal can't be unleashed full potential part come from?

It more because Rider Form he can use the elemental powers freely unlike in his civilian form
Chain Ring is cool but Yor has the LS advantage so she can freed herself from the bind

Horoscopes from Fourze right? Well i dunno but Fourze skill feat aren't that amazing tbh
Here is the respect thread for Yor just in case:

The Horoscopes Wizard fought has unquantifiable skill but has the same hax. Not to mention Fourze at this point scales to Meteor and Inga whom are masters in Martial Arts and have defeated Foundation X members.

My problem with this is that Yor has fought ordinary people while Wizard can fight supernatural monster with all sorts of hax that are much more dangerous than anything Yor's opponents provide. It has been a trope in Kamen Rider that skilled ordinary people like Black Belts, trained police officers, and trained soldiers can get pummeled by the regular minions. Put Yor against a Phantom and what happens?

Yeah but he need to activate it first before summoning and ain't no way that she's let that happen after a long fight which she has studied on what Haruto can do
Like any rider gear, it takes a second or so to pull of gimicks. It wouldn't be hard for Haruto to pull off any of his moves at all. Go to 3:00 to see how fast Haruto can activate a ring.

Chain Ring is cool but Yor has the LS advantage so she can freed herself from the bind
Chain is just one of options. He can directly use gravity to manipulate her movement and using his weapon to stab or shoot her to death like Wiseman do to Gremlin, otherwise blizzard to turn her into ice state and crush her or feed her to his dragon. Various options.

The Horoscopes Wizard fought has unquantifiable skill but has the same hax. Not to mention Fourze at this point scales to Meteor and Inga whom are masters in Martial Arts and have defeated Foundation X members.
Unquantifiable isn't enough and comparing the Fourze cast to what Yor can capable do and i'm not seeing it to reaching the level of what Yor skill can do
My problem with this is that Yor has fought ordinary people while Wizard can fight supernatural monster with all sorts of hax that are much more dangerous than anything Yor's opponents provide. It has been a trope in Kamen Rider that skilled ordinary people like Black Belts, trained police officers, and trained soldiers can get pummeled by the regular minions. Put Yor against a Phantom and what happens?
Thats kinda of faulty logic tbh, and i hate whataboutism but if thats the case then Riptor from Killer Instinct can pummeled Yor because of that logic yet their match say otherwise
Like any rider gear, it takes a second or so to pull of gimicks. It wouldn't be hard for Haruto to pull off any of his moves at all. Go to 3:00 to see how fast Haruto can activate a ring.
Like i said, as the fight goes on Yor has studied on what Haruto rings can do with the driver, no matter how fast it is she will have enough time to prevent it, enhanced awarness can cover that as well
Chain is just one of options. He can directly use gravity to manipulate her movement and using his weapon to stab or shoot her to death like Wiseman do to Gremlin, otherwise blizzard to turn her into ice state and crush her or feed her to his dragon. Various options.
again, instinctive reaction, stealth, and other varios thing can cover that as well

In different note: seriously man, carrying the whole SxP while the other supporters are useless to call with made me so tired right now

Back to the match, feeding Yor to the Dragon is so OOC as well so i'm not going to count that sentence seriously

Unquantifiable isn't enough and comparing the Fourze cast to what Yor can capable do and i'm not seeing it to reaching the level of what Yor skill can do
Idk man, if you don't think fighting and defeating members of the most dangerous faction in W through Wizard isn't good enough end idk what is. Fourze was goofy and sloppy at first but the people he fought by the end is no joke.

Thats kinda of faulty logic tbh, and i hate whataboutism but if thats the case then Riptor from Killer Instinct can pummeled Yor because of that logic yet their match say otherwise
I struggle to see how it's faulty. I mean, cops and soldiers consistently get beat up my the mooks of Kamen Rider no? Haruto can nose dive into a group of them and destroy them will not getting hit once.

Like i said, as the fight goes on Yor has studied on what Haruto rings can do with the driver, no matter how fast it is she will have enough time to prevent it, enhanced awarness can cover that as well
Haruto is quick enough to use his ring almost the same time the fireball hit him. The window of opportunity there could be milliseconds.

again, instinctive reaction, stealth, and other varios thing can cover that as well
And as I said before, Wizard have fought people with far higher stealth and acrobatics than Yor. Especially Catsith Phantom.

I've read the justification for instinctive reaction and damn. If I had known that qualifies for I.R. then 90% rider should have I.R. Here's what I don't get. How in any way does Yor's instinctive reaction, stealth, or acrobatics gonna get her away from Haruto's potential to just, blow the battlefield up with his fire. Haruto has so many wincons here that Yor simply can't keep up with. She needs to make all these plans and maneuvers just to get to Haruto and Haruto could just go haha fireball and completely disintegrate her.

Back to the match, feeding Yor to the Dragon is so OOC as well so i'm not going to count that sentence seriously
Not OOC when Haruto is fighting for his life without his Swordgun.

I struggle to see how it's faulty. I mean, cops and soldiers consistently get beat up my the mooks of Kamen Rider no? Haruto can nose dive into a group of them and destroy them will not getting hit once.
Yeah but here is why it's faulty: Yor isn't like those random cops and soldiers you mentioned, so the comparison isn't that good
Haruto is quick enough to use his ring almost the same time the fireball hit him. The window of opportunity there could be milliseconds.
Again, Enhanced Awarness and speed is equalized here
And as I said before, Wizard have fought people with far higher stealth and acrobatics than Yor. Especially Catsith Phantom.
Oh right, but remind me how good he his stealth compared to Yor?
Here's what I don't get. How in any way does Yor's instinctive reaction, stealth, or acrobatics gonna get her away from Haruto's potential to just, blow the battlefield up with his fire
You already answered it by yourself
Haruto has so many wincons here that Yor simply can't keep up with. She needs to make all these plans and maneuvers just to get to Haruto and Haruto could just go haha fireball and completely disintegrate her.
Saying he has so many wincons while disregading what Yor can do isn't right
Not OOC when Haruto is fighting for his life without his Swordgun.
I know but like feeding a human to the Dragon isn't in-characters for Haruto at all, that's sentence should go with Beast and his Chimera

Last edited:
At this point this wouldn't lead us nowhere and i'm tired right now with me being the sole SxP supporters right now to debate with, and also obligatory frustration because the other supporters are all over the place right now lel

Note that i'm not trying to downplay Haruto at all, i just tried my best for defending Yor due of what i said above, i even think Haruto take this as well

Yeah but here is why it's faulty: Yor isn't like those random cops and soldiers you mentioned, so the comparison isn't that good
Eh, it depends. Don't wanna go too in detail.

Again, Enhanced Awarness and speed is equalized here
Those don't really have any correlation to Wizard activating his magic imo.

Oh right, but remind me how good he his stealth compared to Yor?
Fast enough to sneak up and blitz Haruto in base Wizard.

You already answered it by yourself

Saying he has so many wincons while disregading what Yor can do isn't right
Not disregard, simply unconvinced.

I know but like feeding a human to the Dragon isn't in-characters for Haruto at all, that's sentence should go with Beast and his Chimera
In character Haruto would probably Tp away and leave the fight tbh.

At this point this wouldn't lead us nowhere and i'm tired right now with me being the sole SxP supporters right now to debate with, and also obligatory frustration because the other supporters are all over the place right now lel

Note that i'm not trying to downplay Haruto at all, i just tried my best for defending Yor due of what i said above, i even think Haruto take this as well
You can take a break if you want. There's no tournament hurry or any FRA trains here. And if it keeps bothering you, you can close the match. it would probably relieve some frustration.

From my perspective, I don't doubt that Yor can kill Haruto. Yor can definitely kill him.

But my problem is how reliable is her win con is. It seems that Yor needs to constantly dodge attacks from Haruto, finding a perfect time to strike while predicting his next magic spell that she never seen before. Meanwhile, Haruto can just throw out his spells (mostly because some of them are high Aoe) and Tp/barrier away at any danger.

You can take a break if you want. There's no tournament hurry or any FRA trains here. And if it keeps bothering you, you can close the match. it would probably relieve some frustration
Closing it would hurt my pride as match-maker as this fight is pretty temathic to say lel
From my perspective, I don't doubt that Yor can kill Haruto. Yor can definitely kill him.

But my problem is how reliable is her win con is. It seems that Yor needs to constantly dodge attacks from Haruto, finding a perfect time to strike while predicting his next magic spell that she never seen before. Meanwhile, Haruto can just throw out his spells (mostly because some of them are high Aoe) and Tp/barrier away at any danger.
Well i mean, the AP gap still exist so the offensive spells wouldn't do much lethal damage (but taking all of it like a champ isn't a good idea neither) and the barrier be easily shattered by her sheer force

Closing it would hurt my pride as match-maker as this fight is pretty temathic to say lel

Well i mean, the AP gap still exist so the offensive spells wouldn't do much lethal damage (but taking all of it like a champ isn't a good idea neither) and the barrier be easily shattered by her sheer force
Hmmm, Fire depends on temperature. Wizard's fire is able to vaporize concrete. It would do a world of hurt

Back