• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"What!!? we have two Haruka match in same time!!!?"

Yes,i'm madman because this time i'm in steroid now (because Haruka giv me an strong steroid?),and this time using an Medaka Box character who is not haxed af.

-Naze in 8-B version

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Shinjuku road

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death or K.O!!!

Haruka SKDC
Youka naze by namitoon-dc4gjm9

• Naze : 0
  • Haruka : 0

I'll go with Naze since she can cool her head to counter the empathic manipulation, and is very hard to do any meaningful damage to since she just freezes her wounds over

boi i openned up the web page after a long day, looked it over, and gave my vote.

Also Naze can burn the cloths off of chracters on the level of Haruka with the flick of a rist like she did against Shibushi, so that abuses Haruka's weekness hard

Hold on, whats the deal with Haruka's Mind Control? Her page says absolutely nothing about it other then via Hairpin. What are the limits? How many people can be controled at once? How long can people be controled for? Does she have to give the hairpin to people to control them? If so, do they need to wear it or just posses it? Does she need to fullfil any other requirements? Is it even In-Character for her to use it in a one on one? Also, that looked more like an earing then a hairpin.

IIRC the mind control is just used once in the anime and its non factor,i will pasted what AS said in Jolyne vs Haruka:

" Also her Mind Control is through a hairpin that she has to give the person and she's literally only used it once which was in the anime so that won't be a factor here. "

I agree with Iapitus here, so Naze FRA.

Good luck for me that Haruka isn't one of my waifu, so I don't feel bad to vote against her OvO

Back