• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sound of Infinity said:
Are you sure? Haruka's durability is Multiversal+ with automatic defenses. The one who is a glass cannon here is DIO
Okay fine, I overlooked that part. Dio still has superior hax though so I'm keeping my vote.

If DIO gets overconfident, which is actually very well in his character , he would get godstomped in literally a second with her immense reality warping on the 2-A scale,.

Lol what, have any of you guys even watched Noein? Time stop happens all the time, and all the characters that actually fight (plus Haruka) are immune to it. How is that supposed to make him win. Haruka just automatically doesn't observe him and it's over.

Her cosmology creates infinites^'s of 2-A Universes constantly every moment since the dawn of time, according to episode 10 . She effortlessly re-created everything in the verse, subconsciously. She's well into the 2-A tier just based on that.

And yes I heavily agree that Time Stopping isn't a problem. She can literally move within time stops constantly.

Kamunagara said:
Lol what, have any of you guys even watched Noein? Time stop happens all the time, and all the characters that actually fight (plus Haruka) are immune to it. How is that supposed to make him win. Haruka just automatically doesn't observe him and it's over.
Not on her profile. Make a CRT if that's the case.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Kamunagara said:
I mean any glance at fight in Noein proves it easily.

IMO should do more research to say who wins than just glancing at profiles but that's just opinion. Dunno how to make CRT but it's already under Karasu's and Atori's profiles.

IMO should do more research to say who wins than just glancing at profiles but that's just opinion. Dunno how to make CRT but it's already under Karasu's and Atori's profiles.

I mean, not everyone watches the show so they go by the profiles. Plus the rules state you have to go by the profiles.

Just go into the Content Revision section under forum and post a thread stating that she should have time stop resistance and show the proof.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

I mean, not everyone watches the show so they go by the profiles. Plus the rules state you have to go by the profiles.

Just go into the Content Revision section under forum and post a thread stating that she should have time stop resistance and show the proof.

That is fair.

Okay, thanks.

Back