• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haruhi Suzumiya upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Potency: Low Metaversal

Can roll and recreate a reality from scratch, including a 3-dimensional universe, transcendental space-time information plan (I assume this is Nagato's bossman program thing who is immune to the timeloop thing and what not) and higher multi-dimensional world (I assume this is the gay guy's esper dimension or at least contains it).

Also able to rewrite an extra dimension where there is the possibility of being parallel to all of the above (I assume this is from the Nagato Yuki-chan verse or the Disappearance-verse).

She was able to cut of the future once (Endless Eight).

She was able to merge two universes though they are similar.

This is all I can make out of this planet's language. What is a metaverse and how does it differentiate from Hyperverse and Multiverse?

Well, it depends on whether or not people in their wiki care about the pages in question, but they do tend to feature much more thorough analyses and descriptions for higher tiered profiles.

Also, as far as I understand, metaverse is what they tend to call anything of tier 1-C to 1-A. We switched to using the term Hyperverse, due to that, if I remember correctly, Metaverse also means all digital information in existence.

Anyway, returning to the topic of Haruhi: Has anybody here read the light novels, and if so, do you remember justifications for placing her at tier 1-C?

Well, in this case we will only do so if somebody can explain the upgrade to us.

Texts from Light Novels such as these are extremely ambiguous to say the least, and unless a person who knows the series inside and out can give a proper reason to why that character is rated the way they are, it would probably be for the best to leave the tiering alone for that specific profile for now.

On another note, do you think anyone here can find the text/volume of the novel explaining Haruhi's tiering to 2-C? Perhaps it could be added to Haruhi's profile via "Note:" or something.

Please stop complaining about the ACF wiki. I have a high level of respect for the knowledge of the staff there. They constructed the systems that we use. And we want to have a good relationship with them.

Antvasima said:
Please stop complaining about the ACF wiki. I have a high level of respect for the knowledge of the staff there. They constructed the systems that we use. And we want to have a good relationship with them.
This times a hundred.

Every wiki has plenty of problems, incluiding ours, and we can't simply overlook them while mocking the issues of another website.

Also, this is not what this topic was supposed to be about. I just wanted information about Haruhi Suzumiya, since DarkLK told me that the profile was being upgraded.

@Lina I do not know, but allegedly she can rewrite, split, and merge timelines.

but allegedly she can rewrite, split, and merge timelines.

Yes. I also listen about it. But 1-C... WTF?!

Perhaps it would be better if I close this topic before we start to get any disagreements between the ACF and VsBattles wiki staff members?

As I mentioned, I and Lord Kavpeny have a very high level of respect for their knowledge, and the quality of their wiki, and want to have a good relationship with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back