• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Harry Potter [[1]] vs Xenomorph Warrior (9-B) [[2]]

Round 1: The fight takes place in the USCSS Nostromo. The Xenomorph is hiding and trying to attack Harry by surprise.

Round 2: They fight face to face in Hogwarts.

Harry in Robe with Wand Front View (Painting) - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Xenomorph

Round 1: Harry would get obliterated. The xenomorph is a master of stealth and is a lot faster. His enhanced senses would be enough to counter harry invisibility. Let's not forget that harry is just a normal human with magic powers, and xenomorphs are built to kill humans.

Round 2: Xenomorph still wins. Harry has range advantage but I'm pretty sure the xenomorph would be able to dodge harry's spells and get closer to him. Once the alien is closer to Harry the fight is over.

Round 1: Xenomorph. No way to fight that stealth, but still, quite high diff.

Round 2: Definitely Harry. The Xenomorph has no way to defend against Flipendo or Levicorpus.

Round 1: I don't think anyone will argue the Xenomorph has this.

Round 2: I'm not sure. Harry has the power to take out the Xenomorph, but I think the Xenomorph's speed wins it.

Xeno cannot sneak up to someone with so many ways to find him. And will only will if is able to onehit kill Harry. In every other scenario, Harry can just one-spell the thing to heaven door. And Xenomorphs are not exactly good at finding hidden people, if I can take the Game for face-value. Their sense of smell is crap, they cannot see and their hearing also cannot be that good.

Homenum Revelio, Super Sensitivity Spell, The Point-Me Spell works on nearly everything, then a couple unnamed spells, there are a lot more implied, there are wards that trigger if you walk through them, Spells that repell you from even entering. The list is titanic.

humaano revelio works on humans, super sensitivity isnt really used in character, and if im not wrong point me needs you to name what to point to

Nah. At least in some sources, you just say "point me" and think of what you want. Homenum Revelio works on Humanoids, to be exact. Pottermore states you can find House Elves with it and these little guys definitely are not human.

Still even leaving HR out, Wards will still keep the Alien away.

First round firmly goes to the Xeno. Not only is it ridiculously good with stealth, but one spit of acid and Harry's lost the hand holding his wand. Or his eyes. (IIRC they sometimes go for the eyes) And them being in the same tier doesn't matter much, seeing as the Xeno is so much further into the tier that it's not even funny. Harry is on the lower-end, whereas the Warrior Xeno is 9-B for smashing steel, and has a 102-ton lifting feat that tit performed with only one hand. Even if it doesn't one-shot (which it should be capable of), a single hit from the thing is going to leave Harry ruined.

Round two ultimately goes to Harry. The speed difference isn't anywhere near enough for a blitz, and Harry has plenty of spells that can incapacitate the Xeno before it gets too close to him. He's nowhere near as unskilled in later books (particularly after he became an Auror) as he was back in his school years, and even if this is teenage Harry, he still knows how to duel well enough to defeat something that largely runs on instinct. You'd need to be downplaying in the extreme to say otherwise.

@Ricsi At worst minimalistically slower than any other spell. Which is also why we would need to know if harry knows in round 1 that the Xeno is coming. If yes, then he wins.

But well, Round 2 is face to face. Honestly, it will just end with Harry using Levicorpus and letting the thing hang there. It has no way to deal with a Wizard in 1v1

Him warding shit? Pratically the entire first half of Book 7. Protego totalum for once. He also uses: Muggle Repelling (Non Magicals will not enter the Area) a unnamed AoE invisibility Ward, unnamed Sound-Muting Ward, unnamed Notice me not Ward and more. he is provenly able to use all the same Ward Spells Hemione can to ward their tent, which basically was completely unnoticable, even for other wizards.

And, after the Epilogue, Harry should have a multitude of Spells more in his Additions, namely every single Standart Spell, including Protego Maxima.

Ill try to find more, but Pottermore is basically hell nowadays, with that nightmarish Layout.

Back