• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

harry potter vs composite tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they in character? If not, then Harry wins due to Avada Kadabra, and if so, than Tree due to outliving harry

AppleLord said:
Harry is unable to harm tree because of his good nature. Tree wins.
fighters are willing to kill

there also is a luffy vs CT and the tree is winning

I think we need more info on the battleground because if the weather was dry enough Harry should be able to start a forest fire. If it's further north I would give it to the Tree because lol death by waiting.

Webcamparrot said:
I think we need more info on the battleground because if the weather was dry enough Harry should be able to start a forest fire. If it's further north I would give it to the Tree because lol death by waiting.
dude, check the sba

h doesent use it in character, not once , and i doubt he can pull out the needed bloodlust against a three

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AppleLord said:
Harry spams fiendfyre. GG Change my vote.

he never has shown knowlege of the ability and hasent been teached the handwaving needed to do it
Is taught at school otherwise, Crabbe and Hermione wouldn't know how to do it. Harry saw him doing in front of him.

"Fiendfyre was one of the few substances known to be able to destroy a horcrux. Hermione Granger was aware of this, but never considered the use of it against Voldemort's horcruxes due to the inherently dangerous, uncontrollable nature of the spell.

AppleLord said:
Is taught at school otherwise, Crabbe and Hermione wouldn't know how to do it. Harry saw him doing in front of him.

"Fiendfyre was one of the few substances known to be able to destroy a horcrux. Hermione Granger was aware of this, but never considered the use of it against Voldemort's horcruxes due to the inherently dangerous, uncontrollable nature of the spell.
crabbe was dark affilated and hermione was in the hogwards library most of her time. and seeing somone wave a stick from a few meters away is not gonna help you memorize it, esepecialy whendoing things badly can kill you, and ifyou disagree make a crt.

i also doubt he can keep contol of it long enough to burn down a forest, and that would kill him

Wherever he can use it is a stretch, but I've no doubts since he knows the curses. Harry could just summon it and let it go wild and consume the forest, he can apparate out of there and avoid being burn alive.

Please don't count this

but, its true. it does have more hax and exőerience

It's mindless and its toxins won't do anything. Also, vote count?

Harry uses Bombarda.

Seriously? How is this a thread?

Tree toxins only work if you nibble on the bark or leaves.

Reppuzan said:
Harry uses Bombarda.
Seriously? How is this a thread?

Tree toxins only work if you nibble on the bark or leaves.

a tree sized bombarda? and it can affect you if it evaporates in a hot day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back