• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hareta Vs Luffy(Pokemon Vs One piece)

Ego

Rules:

Hareta uses only his high 7-A Pokemon

Luffy is on his 3rd gear only

Speed is equalized

Hareta:

Luffy:

Last edited:
Ok, how this works, because it can literally null Luffy
Skill Swap exchanges the Abilities of the user and the target by employing psychic power
It would switch passive abilities with the opponent. For example, let's say Mewtwo was fighting Buu, and they were the same tier. While he couldn't take the absorption or the Human Extinction attack, it could take his Regeneration.

Dunno, seems like Luffy's dealt with a lot of the stuff that Hareta's Pokemon have, and also has some of the abilities they have. Seems like Luffy wins.

Honestly. It can likely take away Luffys rubber physiology, as Abilties are usually passive effects including physiologies
I mean.. it WAS later revealed that that was kind of more of an active ability, as he can also do things like become a giant and what not, so whether or not it can be taken from him is debatable, but it probably wouldn't matter too much for him considering he still can use Haki and other things.

I mean.. it WAS later revealed that that was kind of more of an active ability, as he can also do things like become a giant and what not, so whether or not it can be taken from him is debatable, but it probably wouldn't matter too much for him considering he still can use Haki and other things.
One of his pokemon have stuff like reality warping,incorpreality,fear manipulation and empathtic manipulation

He also has status inducement

And if Luffy decides to fight hareta himself hareta has toon force(although I don't know if that will be in luffys character)

One of his pokemon have stuff like reality warping,incorpreality,fear manipulation and empathtic manipulation

He also has status inducement

And if Luffy decides to fight hareta himself hareta has toon force(although I don't know if that will be in luffys character)
Luffy also has Toon Force, though it may be to a lesser extent than Hareta's, also toon force doesn't exactly make you invincible though.

Luffy also has Toon Force, though it may be to a lesser extent than Hareta's, also toon force doesn't exactly make you invincible though.
Hareta has more durability than Luffy but we are talking about his pokemon and one of them has incorpreality

Can Luffy interact with ghost or something like that?

Hareta has more durability than Luffy but we are talking about his pokemon and one of them has incorpreality

Can Luffy interact with ghost or something like that?
Guess not? He seemingly couldn't touch Perona's ghosts or anything.

Luffy cannot touch ghosts his Ability to hit stuff is limited to things with a true body that is not unhitable (so anything which is naturally elemental intang cannot be hit as shown by Prometheus, but things like Logias whose Elemental intang is a byproduct of their powers can be hit)

Bring some one piece people for backup
I don't know too many, I have one friend that's a giant powerscaling nerd who I can ask about it on Discord but he's offline and supposedly works as a tutor for students, so it'd take time to get a reply from him, most likely some few hours. I'll likely just have to handle this my self.

Luffy cannot touch ghosts his Ability to hit stuff is limited to things with a true body that is not unhitable (so anything which is naturally elemental intang cannot be hit as shown by Prometheus, but things like Logias whose Elemental intang is a byproduct of their powers can be hit)
I think he can actually hit Prometheus, but I'm not sure. Either way that's different than Perona's ghosts, which can not be touched and rather attack you via emotional manipulation.

I think he can actually hit Prometheus, but I'm not sure. Either way that's different than Perona's ghosts, which can not be touched and rather attack you via emotional manipulation.
Big Mom said that Brook was the first person who damaged Prometheus

And she must fought a lot of people that should have Haki

Big Mom said that Brook was the first person who damaged Prometheus

And she must fought a lot of people that should have Haki
Fair point, after all, Brook has cold manipulation and soul manipulation.
Also, I found one fact from the Wiki on how to counter one of the abilities from the Horo Horo no Mi: " While the shockwaves the Hollows produce upon exploding can be massive, they can be prevented from causing any damage by using unique methods, such as Usopp's Impact Dial.[24] "
So this might mean that Luffy can cancel out some attacks from ghost Pokemon as long as he can use things like an impact dial. Though, of course, I'm not sure about that

Fair point, after all, Brook has cold manipulation and soul manipulation.
Also, I found one fact from the Wiki on how to counter one of the abilities from the Horo Horo no Mi: " While the shockwaves the Hollows produce upon exploding can be massive, they can be prevented from causing any damage by using unique methods, such as Usopp's Impact Dial.[24] "
So this might mean that Luffy can cancel out some attacks from ghost Pokemon as long as he can use things like an impact dial. Though, of course, I'm not sure about that
Luffy using Impact dials?

Must be Two Piece (Now seriously, he never use that type of weapons in combat)

But come to think of it, this never said they were in character, so I guess Luffy can use out-of-character things like an impact dial then, right?

Someone tag some one piece supporters

I'm tired of making stomp matchups

A stomp? I don't think so. Does haki rely on his DF? he can still activate that(I think)
I mean yeah but every single one of his named Attacks is based on his devil fruit (and the majority of unnamed stuff). His entire fighting style is based on his Devil Fruit.

Back