• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior Revision

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I already made this before but a certain game freezing on me while making it caused me to have to restart my com and loose my progress. So I'm just gonna be quick here.

AP Changes:

Rigos' freezing feat was calced by Bambu and got baseline High 7-C results. Being a 5 Star field boss, a close to 4 Star boss like Octonash will backscale from him. Since Subjugation Round Arc HCLW was able to harm Octonash, he gets 7-C+.

As for his later keys, he backscales from his Rank 1 state. During the PvP rounds, Master Swordsman stated that HCLW was less than 10% of his Rank 1 state. Note that many sources state that Rank 1 HCLW had maxed out every stat and was the max standard a mortal person could achieve in Lucid Adventure. Keep this in mind for the next bit.

A serverely weakened Roy Han could perform this level of damage. Note that Roy was mortal and dying when he performed this attack. Said attack vapourised several mountains and yes, they were vaporized because one chapter later, Dark remarked that the forest beside him vaporized. Also note that Dark and his party was very far away from the location where the attack was done at the time.

Based on this that attack would be at least 6-C. Now remember how I said Rank 1 HCLW had max stats? That means that he has max strength, and should also be capable of performing this physical feat. Backscaling from Rank 1 (less than 10% power) would make PvP round HCLW 7-A. Cobalt Castle Arc HCLW onwards would be 7-A, likely 6-C via having a strength stat close to his Rank 1 state.

Ok so, now that AP is done, let's move on to

Ability Additions:

Most of them are already explained in my sandbox, so I'll be brief.

All Lucid Adventure players are Immortal and Respaw when they die.

HCLW's Personal Attribue allows him to defy the laws of the game by letting him take the stats of others after a bet. This should be either Resistance to Law Manipulation or Negation.

Speaking of, HCLW has his own Law hax in the form of Bet. When he forms a Bet with an opponent, both parties have to agree to a set of rules and abide by them, otherwise the mediator (either Ruler, or a God) will bring about severe punishment on the offending party.

These are the more major changes, other changes have been outlined in my sandbox with corresponding explainations. If you feel like I left something out or would like to change something, feel free to let me know in the thread.

For now, I will just fix HCLW's profile. I'll be back with revisions for the other characters next time.

I think the respawning at level one is exclusive to HCLW actually. Something about his personal attribute iirc

It is exclusive to him, yes. Absolute Luck also means HCLW gets reset to level 1 on death, and it is the greatest secret that no one knew about... no one except for Zero and maybe the other Gods.

Ah, ok. I'll make that adjustment in my sandbox.

Bump so I can update the page finally.

Since no one has actually opposed this for a few days I take it that it should be fine to apply.

I have applied the revision. I'll leave this open for a bit in case anyone has any issues with the changes.

HLW must rise to at least Supersonic speed in reaction and PS combat by Dark's assistant demon, which could catch bullets in the air.

I think that this has been handled already.

Back