• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years! (Yes I know this is a Happy New Years for 2022 not 2023 but shhhhhh)
pulhwbjgs4981.jpg

Last edited:
Happy new year to everybody!

Just wanna shootout that i really enjoy being part of this community, once you got how things work you can appreciate one of most organized and awesome forums out there

Of course, there is eventually the trolls and the heated discussions, but i really think there is a lot more of good things in the end here

Wanna take this opportunity to thank all the staff that makes this place what it is, serious, you guys are amazing!

That is it, enjoy the feast and don't drink too much 🍾

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM EUROPE !!!!!!!!!!! (1 HOUR LATE, BUT I COULD ONLY SAY IT NOW)

As we approach the end of another year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on all that we have accomplished together as a team. Over the past year, our community has grown to 30,000 articles, with over 30 staff members working diligently on a daily basis to ensure that each and every one is accurate and up to date. We have added a wealth of new verses to our index, including those from popular Chinese novels, and have continued to be a go-to resource for all things fictional and battle-related.

Of course, no year is without its challenges, and we have certainly had our share of drama and negativity to deal with. But through it all, we have remained focused on our goal of being the best place to index and battle fictional characters, and we believe that we have made progress in that direction.

As we enter a new year, we want to express our appreciation to each and every one of you – our 13,000 community members – for your contributions, your support, and your dedication to making Vsbattle Wiki the best it can be. We hope that the new year brings you all the joy, prosperity, and success that you deserve, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Vsbattle Wiki the best it can be.

Before I close, I also wanted to highlight a few of the milestones we have achieved over the past year. We are proud to have gained more Patreon supporters, to have introduced a new policy regarding references, to have made adjustments to our tiering format and our use of Discord images, and to have announced one of our biggest projects to date: the long-awaited DC Cosmology split. We have also made numerous other modifications to improve various aspects of our community.

In conclusion, I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions to vsbattle Wiki. Your hard work and dedication have helped make our community what it is today, and I look forward to another year of growth and success together. Here's to a bright and prosperous year ahead!

Best wishes, Dread

Last edited:
I don't have anything big to say, and I know that for some it's already the New Year, but I wanted to drop by and give my thanks to this community. You made the Tail End of this year pretty fun, even though I've only been around for a very short bit. Here's to a Happy New Year, and hopefully this year is full of Prosperity, Fun, Progress, and Joy.

Happy New Year 🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉

As the sun sets on another year, I wish you all great company and good cheers. May all of your days start with a smile and end with champagne. As a wise person once said, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!"

I am wishing you all and your families a year brimming with good eats, good drinks, and lots of good adventures! As the new year dawns, I hope your lives are filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow.

I know this past year has had its fair share of ups and downs - but good or bad, these experiences have shaped who we are today and who we will be in the future. Onwards and upwards my friends, with no regrets! Wishing you all a new year filled with hope, health, and happiness - with a generous sprinkle of fun!

I'm Wishing you all lots of love and laughter in 2023 and success in reaching your goals! Each year is a gift that holds hope for new adventures and may your New Year be filled with exploration, discovery, and growth.

Although we all may be far apart, we are always in each other's hearts and celebrating with each other in spirit.

Here's to living life to the full in 2023 🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎆

5100387.jpg

Happy 2023 Everyone!!! :3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:33:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:33:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:33:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

Back