• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Easter!

@TGOP

I'm autistic, with ADHD and OCD. I thought that was common knowledge by now.

Take note that I am not using it as an excuse to be a jerk or anything like that, and I am trying to show that autistic people can also be responsible through my work here, but I have a harder time handling certain types of problems than a regular person would.

Antvasima said:
@TGOP
I'm autistic, with ADHD and OCD. I thought that was common knowledge by now.

Take note that I am not using it as an excuse to be a jerk or anything like that, and I am trying to show that autistic people can also be responsible through my work here, but I have a harder time handling certain types of problems than a regular person would.
Whereas I just procrastinate on this wiki a lot. It would be productive if I was a staff member (I could proofread every single article).

Yes, there are quite a few great choices for Administrators being proposed whom shall remain unnamed to the public until the official announcement as to not ruin the surprise. Other lower staff promotions are also good, but unnamed for the same reasons above.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yes, there are quite a few great choices for Administrators being proposed whom shall remain unnamed to the public until the official announcement as to not ruin the surprise. Other lower staff promotions are also good, but unnamed for the same reasons above.
When exactly is the official announcement held?

SomebodyData has to finish his survey first, and several staff members are taking a long time to reply to it.

I'd say that the survey will last pretty long as Reppuzan is not active these days. I hope that he is fine.

He's a very helpful staff member. If he won't reply in any near time, how we will handle his lack of opinion?

I don't mean to interject, but didn't he confess to being busy with school?

I certainly remember something about that from way back on the DC revisions.

We will unfortunately have to use the survey results that have been submitted and ignore the rest.

Alright. Since that he's the only inactive staff member as far as I know, his lack of opinion will not be that painful.

I'm sure that puts a lot on your plate, because only half of the bureaucrats have been active this week (You and Ryukama), 4 of the admin haven't been active very recently, 2 of the content mods had their last activity on April 22, 6 of the discussion mods haven't been very active either.

Unfortunately, yes. I am not competent enough to evaluate several dozen content revisions threads that I am not knowledgeable about every day on my own. I am spreading myself too thin, so the quality of my input is automatically deteriorating.

Well none of us are able to run through multiple CRTs as fast as The Flash, that's exactly why multiple staff members are needed that are as active and hardworking as yourself.

Well, I definitely cannot demand that anybody should work nearly as hard as I do.

KingEzran said:
That's why I admire you. No one tells you to work as hard as you do, you just do it. In my head, being that hardworking should not be a command, but rather a personal standard that everyone on the wiki should aspire to attain.
I fully agree. Ant, you've really been an inspiration for me, and many other people on this wiki. :)

Thank you. That is very nice of you to say. Especially after I spent the morning being systematically insulted by a troll.

Unfortunately, yes. I would much rather be living in a sane and balanced society where we could freely discuss such issues with rational fact-based arguments, especially as I have a very hard time constantly restraining myself from talking freely, but that is pretty much the opposite of where we are today.

Back