• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Hill's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Hank Hill broke his nose in a football game. And then a football coach knocked him out by hitting him with a rock really hard.

Like come on, people...
10-C Hank Hill when?

I agree with the OP

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Hank Hill broke his nose in a football game. And then a football coach knocked him out by hitting him with a rock really hard.

Like come on, people...
The couch hit him with the rock at him. AKA they put their force into it. Like I said. You can't use feats that involve the other bat because the cast scales to each other. The coach just scales.

I'm saying get feats that doesn't involve a characters own strength.

And there was 3 resulting explosions that hit from up to building with the Megalomart: which also is where bills feat hit. And Luanne was alright (and the feat was weaker) and Bill was bruised up and the feat was stronger. Just means that the peak of what they can tank

You can't say the cast scales to a feat when the feat in question is under scrutiny dude.

That just kinda implies everyone is High 8-C, which is making it even worse.

Jackythejack said:
You can't say the cast scales to a feat when the feat in question is under scrutiny dude.

That just kinda implies everyone is High 8-C, which is making it even worse.
The feat itself has right numbers. It was accepted. And it only scales to the higher tiers like Bill, Hank, Dale, Ect. Not like Peggy, Bobby, or others. If someone is on par with those four. then they are comparable to it. As those four are the toughest tiers

Plus. Did this Happen before or after this Feat. Cause the couch may have just injured a weaker hank

When has hank ever shown to train to get stronger or more durable? Why would he have a "peak" in the show? Why would he be weaker earlier on in the series? It doesn't make sense.

There's no indication that Hank got stronger over the course of the series. There is no "weaker Hank". This isn't a shounen where there's an escalation of power throughout the series.

Yes there is. Not only does the feats back it up, but there are episodes about him bettering himself in those way. Like an episode where he learned he was a terrible shot, but worked his way and got through it.

Buttersamuri said:
Yes there is. Not only does the feats back it up, but there are episodes about him bettering himself in those way. Like an episode where he learned he was a terrible shot, but worked his way and got through it.
That's really stretching it.

Learning how to be a better shot does not equal becoming physically stronger. That is super stretching it.

I know, I would've went with Mr. Fantastic, but when your NAME has "Stretch" in it, you're BOUND to be used in a "stretching it" joke.

Jackythejack said:
I feel like at some point this becomes mean spirited guys
There is little to discuss honestly. The High 8-C has been debunked.

Yeaa, even Ant himself agreed to it.

Even supporters of the verse had agreed to it. Should we get with the changes now then or...?

So, is somebody willing to adjust the King of The Hill profile pages to 9-B or so? A footnote that the 8-C feat is considered an outlier is probably best as well.

Ehh yeah, as much as I love KotH, I agree with what everyone has said. 9-B is much more consistent, since the amount of 9-B feats greatly overshadow one 8-C feat

I can do it later it's just going to take a wile. Revert them back to 9-B or 9-B, likely 9-A? Just making sure. Want to establish what tier we put them at.

What should the footnote say?

I don't know whether 9-B or "At least 9-B" is more appropriate. Are there any other calculations or explicit feats to scale from?

The footnote should simply mention that the 8-C feat is too far above what they have otherwise shown, and as such cannot be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back