• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Hill's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their wall feats are still often casually and the Megalomart explosion was still small building even with the needed edit. Which Luanne and Hank both survived.

The megalomaniac feat is apparently small building at the moment but it could be faced with a calculation redone later on. Before they were bumped up this high they were 9-B, possibly 9-A or something like that. I think that's pretty good...right?

9-B feats:

• Hank and co. tear apart a large house (Probably 9-A?)
  • Hank can injure Bill, whose weight alone can cause a tree to bend
  • Hank breaks through a metal fence so hard it leaves a hole
  • Bill stops countless of furniture launching at him while in a full speed semi-truck, and he effortlessly pushes them out of his way
  • Dale survives thousands of ants biting him at once, and Hank can hurt him as well
  • Peggy survives falling from an airplane at a great height
  • Bill overpowered 6-8 football players despite having an injured leg
  • Dale survives getting his finger cut off by Hank
9-A feats:

• Hank and Luanne survive the explosion of Megalomart
  • Hank survives the winds of a level 5 tornado, which was strong enough to destroy houses, trailers, cars, etc
  • Hank can trade blows with those who can harm him
So yeah, his old "9-B, likely 9-A" AP should return

No. That's what I was saying. It was redone. The calc started over and took in account Luanne wasn't likely at the epicenter.

At least 9-B, likely 9-A is what it was at before the Megalomart explosion calc iirc, because all the wall feats were casual enough that that's an at least for them.

Alright, then it'll be reverted back to that, then. Once I get access to a computer to do so.

The finger isn't 9-B, the ants one isn't, the airplane sure, the football players maybe if it was at the same exact time, the furniture stuff is a right ol' possibly, the two above that is a yes, and the first just needs more context

First one he quite literally kick apart of the first wall when they enter and goes in smashing the walls so the house would go down. I think it's safe to say it's wall. Since they were Literally smashing the walls

I'm using the history editor BTW just to go back since there wasn't any heavy edits somewhere else and fixing the small changes needed to make it faster. Hanks is done ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back