• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Hill is gonna kick Ash Ketchum's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming no Pokémon.

Hank is Far Smarter, a lot higher AP and durability, and much more equipped. Plus he likely knows some form of combat and can overpower bill and Dale who know fighting styles and martial arts.

with Pokémon. Hank hills Stand solos

UUUuuuh no not higher dura. He can't even hurt Ash. He may be smarter and more equipped but don't mean much if you can't hurt the guy.

My bad. Mistake. I wasn't fully paying attention and got his AP and durabilty mixed up.

And he is just at Building. We aren't even sure to what degree. So I don't think it's fair to say he can't hurt ash. He would need to wear that durability down

So, I have to side with Hank....The sad thing is both Hank and Ash are pretty close in AP and Durability. This fight legit comes down to skill, and Hank is far more skilled in combat because he is always kicking someones ass where as ash typically commands pokemon to beat up other pokemon. So this comes down to a man who can actually throw down with trained soilders vs a 12 year old who makes animals fight....yeah I have to side with hank.

Not sure why having healed from burns before would mean he just has a resistance to a two meter tall flame from burning him to a degree greater than any he could easily heal from.

Niarobi (Formerly Hadou) said:
Not sure why having healed from burns before would mean he just has a resistance to a two meter tall flame from burning him to a degree greater than any he could easily heal from.
I didn't say resistance. I'm saying he has healed from fire burns before. Plus hanks Faster by a noticeable amount in reaction and can keep up if not faster than Ash in movement speed.

Healing from minor burns or even small third degree burns if I'm generous still wouldn't help him here. And I'm not sure why you're bringing up speed when I'm bringing up something that is basically passive damaging. How would him having faster reactions help him get past his aura?

yes it would help here. His durability is at Small Building and potentially higher, where Ash is at Wall in AP. And we can't assume his fire could do much stronger damage. Since Hank can heal from fire, he could just overpower it in this case.

Speed can matter as Hank may be able to put Ash down before he can even go fire. And that's assuming the fire actually has an effect on others. It likely is just another joke effect like with a lot of animes.

Not sure why having faster reactions would allow him to close the distance between the two. Ash's durability is also Building level, so everything Hank does would just bounce off of him. What win condition exists for Hank?

Well, reaction wise as he was able to react and somewhat move to High speeding race cars. And Yea. It's buildings durability, but Hank is still strong enough. He is small building and potentially higher, much more skilled at fighting, much more prepared to fight melee, has the battle ground advantage which gives him access to a lot of tools he could use to injure Ash. Ash just has a Durability advantage that is notably stronger

Hank is all together gonna be able to react faster, better equipped, better fighter, home field advantage, arsenal, intelligence, and experience. One advantage for Ash that is not even the biggest advantage isn't gonna help take that down.

Plus. Since it's in hanks area. He could get a tank potentially. (Though I won't lie, that's prolly not meant to be included)

There's no calc for the feat, so it'd be assumed to only be baseline Small Building level. Even if you assume that Ash's durability is baseline Building level, it'd be 50 times greater than Hank's attack potency, so he definitely wouldn't be able to harm him. Reacting faster means nothing if he can't hurt him, being better equipped means nothing if his equipment also can't hurt him. Basically everything you named off in that middle paragraph doesn't help, actually.

And yeah, going and finding a tank would obviously be outside help, though Ash has experience.

Considering it took a large chunk of a large store down, it's most certainly past the baseline for Small building. Considering to compared Peter Griffin destroyed the front part of Clevelands house was small building. Destroyed a large chunk of a giant store is gonna be much higher than baseline.

And ashes Building feat is skeptical at best.

Bringing down metal doors is wall shown by this calc here

Lighting bolts aren't building. As most of the force leaves a lighting bolt by the time of making ground contacts as well there is some other issues with it. (It's street level essentially at its best)

And it isn't specific on how Giant these explosions are or even link them. So far. The explosions are the only ones that could be legit.

Plus. Hank is Potentially higher as I brought up earlier as he has a feat involving a tornado which destroyed several trailers.

And no it wouldn't. Through the show, the main 4 have access and know where tanks are in Arllen because of Bills connection to the military. He just would know where to get one because it's in Arlen

Again, unless you have a calc or something to demonstrate how high into Small Building level it is, then it's just baseline. Even if it's vaguely higher or even ten times higher and we assume Ash is baseline Building level, his durability would still be several times higher. And I find it really funny you're nitpicking Ash's durability feats, like you took the weakest sounding one, and didn't even point out that he tanked an attack from Riolu, and you just conveniently didn't mention that he's tanked lightning, which is a gigaJoule of force, and tanked giant explosions, which probably includes the the explosion of the Pokémon Center, which is pretty massive. Lightning in Pokémon actually does just directly affect people, because it doesn't directly affect Ground types at all, so it isn't being weakened that way. Ash has way higher durability feats, Building level is, in actuality, a horrendous low-ball.

Tanking lightning isn't really anything, actually. Most of it goes to the ground, otherwise Composite Human would have tier 8 durability via the guy who got struck 7 times at once.

I'm nitpicking them because they are skeptical. The bombs don't even have a calc. The only thing he has that could be shown was the riolu one.

And no. This feat is Quite obviously above the baseline for small building. An entire row of Tanks blowing up with enough force to destroy a large chunk of a store is quite easily above the baseline for small building.

As Wokistan said. Tanking lighting isn't impressive. A lot of energy is lost before it even touches hits. It is a street level thing at best.

And it matters where ash is consistently at. Not that he can have a gag durability feat here and there. Peter has had a feats that are far far above Building. But they are considered outlier as not consistent enough. Ash isn't very consistent past the tier 8 to 9. You can't scale him to Ashes pikachu. Ash is clearly is under them. Ash shouldn't be able to scale to his own Pokémon.

In all honesty since we now allow ash to just be directly targeted in vs debates I wouldn't really be opposed to starting to consider scaling to pokemon if consistent, but that should be its own thread.

Mm... should we like stop this thread fight for now and have a Thread questioning if he can or not? Cause if he does. This can't even be a fight due to being a stomp and against the wiki rules on vs threads

Sure, once someone makes it and links it I'll close this.

Honestly I think we should at least be glad Ash isnt bloodlusted here, because in-character he wouldnt want to choke out Hank with that lifting strength

Class 10 lifting strength is a little skeptical to me. I feel it should be more class 5. Though that's still much higher than Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back