• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han tries to slay the king of the monster. Godzilla vs Han Jee-Han

I'm tryna to figure out what Godzilla's AP is, but I don't know which of the town level values was accepted. Though I'm assuming he should be able to one shot.

Jeez, okay, thank you. So roughly 3, 4 or 5 times Han's AP depending on how casual the feat was. Thank you. I'll return a bit later on.

I'm assuming that Godzilla lacks Regenerationn normally, because I don't think Han's various forms of hax will allow him to bypass High-low (Until he starts destroying minds and manipulation emotions)

But even with a 3-5 times AP advantage, Godzilla still has to hit Han. Which is very unlikely given that Han can buff his speed while debuffing his opponent through his barriers. Not to mention his time acceleration on top of that, would give him a rather fierce speed advantage. With golems and familiars to keep Godzilla occupied, as well as a nigh infinite amount of danmaku through his infinite spinning mana arrows should allow Han to quickly and effectively whittle Godzilla down. The sizeable speed advantage allowing his to maneuver around Godzilla effectively, and his mana barrier hopefully protecting against any stray blows that might come his way, and potentially one shot him. Not to mention that Teleportation should also help with the prevention of a one shot.

It'll be a bit of a long fight, but I think that Han should be able to wear Godzilla down, at least enough to bind him with shackles, and put him to sleep.

I'm supposing that Godzilla takes long to regenerate but ultimately does, rather than getting better regen over time.

I add what Litentric Teon said that once Han Jee-Han has killed Godzilla he might be able to use magic to cause significant damage to a vital organ, even if over time, and thus kill him off for good.

His regen aperantly take several days and is not combat aplicable, as it took years for it to heal him properly

Back