• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han's (Jihan Han's) Other Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I noticed that Jihan's page isn't up to date with the current story. Three chapters ago, in S3 chapter 57 I believe, Jihan was able to manipulate both wind and water in addition to fire and earth due to his summoning of spirits. I believe this should be added to his page. He also has the ability to dual cast, and can seal a person's mana via his magical shakles of binding, as well as put a person to sleep via a sleep spell. All of this is shown in chapter S3 56. A link is provided below. Also, since I belive the multi-city block level rating is either an educated guess or some form of powerscaling from previous feats and how powerful he gets per level up or something like that, the destruction caused by the four spirits might give a good reason for him to be at this level, if it can be calced.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-3-ep-56/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=180 (I wasn't sure if I posted it in the right spot so this can also be found on the large discussion board with the white background)

I am not familiar with this series. Sorry.

Well, I suppose that your suggestions seem fairly uncontroversial, so you can probably adjust the page accordingly.

Would this be alright for any other abilities that haven't been updated as well? I'm only seeking permission to change the abilities section if that's alright.

What abilities do you wish to add, and why?

His other summoning abilities. I don't believe I mentioned them in the original post. Through them he can manipulate the four primary elements.

Also, is there any way for this to be calced?

Yeah, that's true. Though I'm not sure if it's worth listing all of his buff and debuff abilities. That would be quite a bit, lol. And I think his fighting abilities are the primary ones that matter.

Also, @Antvasima, I apologize for disturbing you, but when if an update needs to be made to this page, would it be alright for me to post said update here in order to gain permission before updating the profile?

No problem, although we usually close these threads after a certain update has been performed, so it might be better to just create a new one if future updates are necessary.

No problem. So, is it okay if I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back