• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han vs The Boss (Saints Row)

Yeah, I played the game, and no.

The plot is nowhere near enough to enforce the impossible and does not really manipulate probability. It just sets a base story that gets side-tracked by Zaniac.

EE is with one gun that gets laughed at by speed amps, and the fact that forcefields block it (the forcefield is EE-d, obviously, but then they are just recreated.)

I played the game and yes

People like Matt who had far, far less control over the simulation than Zinyak were able to completely rewrite entire sections of the simulation to turn it into a personal fanfiction

Boss can just as easily TK Han to stop him from moving, spam infinite black holes, absolute zero, force han to dance in place to prevent him from fighting or defending himself, drain his life force, or petrify him as a gold statue

And that has nothing to do with this. They weren't manipulating the "plot" like fate manip. They were at most designing and spawning simulated beings, and the dominatrix made herself invincible, that's it. None of the information manip is even used on enemies directly. Spawining enemies at Han will just make him stronger.

With that lifting strenght? No. People far stronger in TK tried and failed. And Han just teleports. Black holes are localized to a few dozen meters and need to travel and hit something to activate, absolute zero needs to hit too, Han resists GG, Han resist GG the revenge (and he regens HP faster than it would be taken. And his forcefields block it regardless), resists the electric bogaloo (and again, forcefield block it).

Again, Han becomes a few hundred times faster (stat amp done passively upon entering a fight) and The Boss literally can't react to him slamming him around with ease.

@Ricsi I see no resistance to broadway force or petrification on Han's profile

Forcefields help not at all as the Boss has forcefield negation

Pretty damn sure both him removing status effects (which cover abilities that force your body to move) and Gamer's Body would disapprove of it, but regardless he attacks passively with beads and infinite mana arrows.

Oetrification is transmutation... the page of the ability states you, and the in-verse existing medusa says so too I'd imagine.

Han resists power null on several layers GG.

This is almost unfair really.

And really with how Plot Manip is like a variation of Reality Warping... I recall the Company doing something similar in that case if they can claim small areas.

Also Han FRA

Back