• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Litentric Teon said:
No. Like I said previously, they hid their literal information. Here's a sca. That's what I mean. It's very vauge on how they were able to hide their information, so to assume not only that it's magical, but that another verse would be able to perform a similar feat when it's not even clear how it's performed in The Gamer would be incorrect.
i fail to see how its not hiding informatio + nlf

They have a way to hide their information so others can't access it. It's unsure if how they're masking their information is magical or not. To assume that the way in which they're hiding their information is magical is incorrect. To assume that another verse automatically can do the same is also incorrect. It's not NLF, just saying that how to escape his ring of detection is currently unknown with the information provided to us.

Litentric Teon said:
They have a way to hide their information so others can't access it. It's unsure if how they're masking their information is magical or not. To assume that the way in which they're hiding their information is magical is incorrect. To assume that another verse automatically can do the same is also incorrect. It's not NLF, just saying that how to escape his ring of detection is currently unknown with the information provided to us.
hakai wasent a oneshot for everyone brcause e dint know its limits, assuming other verses cant do anything is nlf

I'm not assuming they can't do anything at all. I'm saying that because it's not even given how it is able to be avoided in his own verse, then to say that another verse can perform a similar feat when we don't know what said feat is doesn't make logical sense. If one doesn't know how something works, then shouting NLF because another verse would be able to do something about it would actually be NLF on said verse, because that's assuming them to be capable of doing something the likes of which are currently unknown to those within the verse where the ability originates.

Also, I don't recall anyone within the Harry Potter verse being able to hide their information. If you're able to provide me with a quote of them doing such, then I'll accept it.

Nonetheless, all the other points I previously outlined still stand.

Just want to throw my salt in too.

It, despite what was said above, not necessary to either say the words of the spell or make special motions with your wand. Even extremely powerful spells like fiendfyre can be cast silently -you can see that when Voldemort fights Dumbledore.

Still thought, only way I see Hogwars winning is by hitting the Gamer with one of the Unforgivables or something equally strong, since Curses of that Level cannot be blacked by Magic anymore.

Second - I do not know if Han Yee Han would even have a method of finding Harry (I think he IS included in the Hogwarts Army?) since his Cloak hides him even from normal magical ways of finding him. The only way Dumbledore was able to find him is because he had another one of the Hallows.

Third - There are very much instantaneous Spell, like Legilimence, Sectumsempra or Levicorpus.

Fourth - Versatility is definitely on Hogwarts side here. Han Yee Han won't even know who casts what since they can jsut use spells like Muffliato to hinder him from hearing them shout the spells - never mind things like the Notice Me Not Charm. Nearly all the HP-Characters have teleportation on their side.

Overall, while Han Ye Han is individually far above the normal wizard, I'd really say that Dumbledore ALONE, with these tools and if he would be willing to kill (or, you know, you could just take Voldemort) would be very much able to kill Han Yee Han. His Magic Sealing only works when it can hit and considering Albus Dumbledore's skill, he can destroy them.

And Please keep in mind, this would be a fight of ONE against about a thousand wizards. His Mana-Shield WILL get overwhelmed eventually and for all the Larger Things he needs massive amouts of Mana.

So really, I really think Hogwarts will win this. There may be a lot of Deaths in the Beginning, but sooner or Later Han will die. If only so because Voldemort just teleports next to him under a notice-me-not charm and uses the killing curse.

Also, Wizards fly a lot faster than Han-Ye Han.

EDIT: @Litentric Teon, they can very much hide information in form of the Fidelius Charm. Noone would be able to find a place under it. And there is the ablity to make something unplottable or unfindable. You can only find it if you already knew it was there.

1 everyone other than voldy aret using any unforgivibles wwhit exeption of mind controll. crucio is usless, as he cant have post trauma effect by pain and is higly resistant to it

2 thats an nlf, his spirits should be able to find him via toph bullshit

3 mindmanipulation is debatable whit gamers spirit. but you cant really kill somone that way and his spirits could protect. the levicorpus would affect firiends and is an area effect

4 notice me not charm should be still ignored via feeling movment in earth and air.

5 he can do it by pointing at somone and there is no reason to belive anyone could break out of it

voldemort as quirrel is ridiculosly weak here.

. hans gamers body would allow him to survive that and its only sub relativistic

Notice me Not Charms work by not letting you notice something in context to a specific thing. If its a person, you wiill not notice her. I did not mean to make it a NLF, but that is how the silly thing works. Its imune to lesser forms of Magical Detection and/or summoning.

Levicorpus is neither an AOE nor does it only work in friends. James Potter using it on Snape proves this.

Han Yee Hans Chains have never shown to be unbreakable, so it would also ne a NLF to assume they are. Keep in mind, there are thousands of People at Hogwarts who could break each outer out of the chains with enough magical knowledge.

And once again, included in Hogwarts are Death Eaters, Children of Death Eaters and now a Version of Voldemort with Quirrel. If he tells them to use the killing curse to not get murdered, they will.

but how do xou break something thats sealing your power via said power?

while they are more versiile, they never were shown to have anivhere near the raw pover han jee han has. while not all magic, it should work on less powerful peapole.

the spirit should still find them.

death eaters? the professors are no death eaters, they childrren do have it, but spirits erect walls.

levitacorpus is not that usefull with flying opponents. + plus he can deactivate magic whit AOE attack.

quirrel is srill incredibly weak here

They do not have to break THEMSELVES out. Other people can. And if you are meaning that they are completely Magic-Immune...that is definitely NLF. There is absolutely nothing pointing towards that. They only prevent the person caught in them from using magic, nothing more.

They do not need to have Han-Yee-Hans power, although they have shown it with Fiendfyre. There were multiple Death Eaters as Teachers in Hogwarts or at least Wizards willing to use Dark Magic, these being Quirrel, Moody, Crouch, Umbridge, Snape and the Carrows. And since a lot of spells ignore Durability?

Levicorpus is very much useful because it keeps you in place. And lastly - Quirrel is not weak. He iswith extremely High Propability far above the normal wizard, since he has access to Voldemorts knowledge.

I do not know how exactly this pulls into the fight, but Wizards can ward and charm against Spirits, Ghosts and other incorporal beings. And Walls really are no hindrance to wizards. Considering they can just Apparate over them.

never said immune. i aint wankink like that. its would immobilize for a bit , under which they could easly die

magic shield and magic disactivation are still working.snape goes by dumbly, moody wasent a teacer, just the impostor. umbridge is pretty phatetich

knowlege=/= power. he was still weaker than voldemort

the walls were for stopping spells. he could just id them to his battlefield and pick them one by one

@Heilergott

Thank you for the clarification. I'm no expert on Harry Potter and I was very much waiting for some input from someone who does. To address your initial points:

1. Jee-Han doesn't have to say his spells to cast them either, similar to many other anime, manga, and manwha characters who say their attack while doing it. It's not necessary at all, just kinda part of the genre for the most part.

2. I am unsure if the cloak would hide Harry from Jee-Han's ring of detection. It is magical, yes, but it relies upon identifying information, and providing it to Jee-Han in terms of a coordinate grid. However, even assuming that Jee-Han cannot locate Harry, there are still various other things he can do, as, noted above, Gnome can find him if he's walking on the ground as the ground is the earth, much like how she was able to identify other enemies. She's demonstrated the ability to be able to identify things that would have caught Jee-Han off guard, which is impressive in it of itself. It's highly unlikely that Harry would be able to hide himself from her.

3. Could you expand upon the instanteous spells, please. I'm assuming they're important, as they are their own point, but if you could explain what they do, and why that would be important here, I would greatly appreciate it.

4. Jee-Han doesn't typically rely on hearing to counteract what his opponent does. Observe will tell him many things he needs to know, as will his familiars. And while it's true that many of them will be firing at him at once, they'll also have to deal with his army of 88 golems, which are resistant to fire and lightning based attacks. Also, if he has prior knowledge, much like he did against the church of the masks, he can have his familiars "shake the earth," which would likely throw off a bunch of their spells anyway.

5. His mana sealing takes three different forms. Considering how many wizards he's fighting, he'd likely use the variant where he points his staff at someone, and mana sealing chains instantly appear upon their person. Or, he could use the AoE wave, which would temporarily seal the mana of everyone in the immediate area. Any teleporters would likely fall to their deaths unless they have broomsticks.

Jee-Han and hogwarts both have prior knowledge, so Jee-Han would know if things were ther or not, and Hogwarts would know of his spells and whatnot.

Honestly, Jee-Han is not running out of mana here. His mana Regenerationn is insane, and no one at hogwarts can go for a month straight just using their mana without eating or sleeping, let alone 50 days. His mana shield can not only be layered, but can be continuously regererated such that they won't really be able to break through. And anyone who tries to get close, such as teleporters or anyone flying about, will be skewered by Jee-Han's infinite spinning mana arrows.

Honestly, the AP difference really plays a role here, as Jee-Han is 8-A while the majority of the wizards are wall level. It would take a heck of a lot to even get through one layer of his mana shield, meanwhile everything he does one shots them. And I don't recall wizards being able to fly faster than sound (and neither of them can move at sub-relativistic anyway), that's new to me. But speed is equalized here in any case, so flight speed is irrelevant.

Also, it was already discussed with King above that Jee-Han would defeat Voldemort. Primarily because of the AP advantage, among other things. Hence why he's now facing all of Hogwarts as opposed to a single wizard.

To Three: More advanced wizards basically just point their wands on someone and the spell happens - the delay before the spell hits is a second at best. Even more Advanced Mages like Dumbledore, Voldemort and to a part Harry, just wave their hand and magic happens. Voldemort has proven himself to be able to telekinesis of multiple tons and can use spells like "Aresto Momentum" (which takes a way Momentum and slowes you down substantially) by merelly raising his hand. So, really, "saying the spell" or even wand movement is a learning crutch at best.

To Four: I looked at that and read the Gamer because I wanted to partake at this discussion, but Han Jee Han still needs time to read and I doubt he could read hundreds of observes that fast.

What i've thought about is, that Hogwarts too has lots of Golems - every single statue and armor in the castle can be animated to live and Dumbledore brought six meter tall bronze statues to life with a flick of his wand.

Considering that Fiendfyre burns Souls, Spirits and can destroy indestructible things as well as automatically attacks anything that possess a soul on its own and seems to have very few limits? I mean, it can fly, as shown when it turned into a Dragon chasing after Harry on a Broom in the books.

I too do not think that "normal" wizards will get through his Manashield. at least not alone. But 1000 of them? Spells seem to stack on one another and powerful "dark" magic for a part cannot be blocked by Magic - and cannot be healed by magical means. That is why I thought He would not win.

Harry Potter teleporters rarely do Teleport in Air, but Hogwarts offers at least 150 Broomsticks, all able to fly a minimum of 80 miles per hour. Quidditch Brooms seem to fly up to ~200 Miles per hour. And what i've thought important is, that Han for the Maximum of his AP needs to stay still. Considering there will be Killing Curses flying his way all the time and the Students place will be under a massive massive Shield that can take at least 70 wizards constantly firing massive explosive curses at it for hours? It seems like staying still and using his AP would be near instant fatal.

han can become faster via time manipulation, anti-magic helps whit telekinesis and quirrelmort is weaker than voldemotr, which is why he lost so easly.

he has bullet speed reaction normaly, but he is also able to , once again, ue time manipulation

because everyone other than voldemort would lose controll of it and he couldjust go in a pocket dimension

he can just take a few to his ids, nlf, and he could go and sleep it off

he can keep moving while charging, just needs to keep his hands ap and he has MHS attacks.

please consider his personal army and IDs thanks to which he could just go in, break the id, and bam, hes in hogwards.

still, hed most likely just pick them one by one via ids

I don't really know if it would work. You cannot just enter Hogwarts so easily. Apparition works by teleporting through another Dimension, as do portkeys, but both do not work in Hogwarts. But even if it does, they could just create a place that isnt there on HIS dimension.

They can create places the size of houses or castles in incredibly tiny places. Or just go in the Room of Requirement and ask "for a Room Han Jee Han cannot enter".

And they could just curse the inside of Hogwarts specifically against Han Jee Han. "Sleeping" it off, so to say, will be near useless, since he will most likely either take A no damage or B dead. Even normal curses will propably take him out, or cut extremeties of and Han cannot regrow these.

And only because Crabbe lost controll does not mean everyone else will. Crabbe is quite low on hte talent scale of Harry Potter. Dumbledore was able to easily controll it for one, and even transmute it into something else.

EDIT: HP is capable of far stronger Time Manipulation than Han - he can just dilate it, but they can actually turn it back, if really required. Nott was able to make one that had no limitations. Given time, they should be able to make OR get one.

Heilergott said:
I don't really know if it would work. You cannot just enter Hogwarts so easily. Apparition works by teleporting through another Dimension, as do portkeys, but both do not work in Hogwarts. But even if it does, they could just create a place that isnt there on HIS dimension.
They can create places the size of houses or castles in incredibly tiny places.
and? he can force peapole into his ids as could all other characters who use it and can destroy pocket dimension

These are not pocket dimension, but literal extensions of space. And forcing people into IDs might not be as useful as expected, since one can teleport out of them, as seen by a couple of Gamer characters.

Heilergott said:
These are not pocket dimension, but literal extensions of space. And forcing people into IDs might not be as useful as expected, since one can teleport out of them, as seen by a couple of Gamer characters.
they did it by forcing theyre magic to break it. its harder to break the more powerful the one who made it.

there arelike 6 wizards who could break it, and they would be more intrested in fighting golems and han

+ aparition is only teletrasportation in this wiki

Apparition: is a magical method of transportation and is basically the magical action of travelling by having the user focus on a desired location in their mind, then disappear from their current location and instantly reappear at the desired location; in short, it is a form of teleportation. It is by far the fastest way to get to one's desired destination, but is tricky to pull off correctly and disastrous if botched up

3. Once again, thank you for that information. I do feel like using wands/staffs is simply a habit of most wizards. Though Jee-Han has his staff because it increases his mana attacking strength, among other things. However, for all those who can't fly, my point about shaking the earth is still valid.

4. Very true, he wouldn't be able to read hundreds of observes at once. I suppose he likely wouldn't need to as he would have prior knowledge, and would likely be able to recognize each spell by appearance alone. And, as hogwarts also has prior knowledge, they would likely be able to nigh one shot his golems. But Jee-Han can always just pull out golems without spirits, or even the earth ones from way back. It's not as though he's lost the ability to summon them. His current ones are simply superior in most cases, so he typically opts for them. Prior knowledge would let him know not to summon the ones with spirits. So yes, summoning golems with spirits wouldn't be very efective, but he could just as easily summon ones without spirits.

Also, speed is equalized, so how fast the brooms are is irrevelant. As is Jee-Han's flight speed, which is superior to their broom speed anyway.

Jee-Han does not have to stay still to make the most of his AP advantage, or to keep his current AP level. AP isn't something that changes because someone decides to fly instead of run, or because someone takes a single step forward. Also, I seem to have been implying, accidentally, that Jee-Han would stay in one spot, which is far from the case. Rarely does he stay in one spot, and he almost always takes to flight.

Jee-Han's barrier also protects him from more than just magic. It's a general barrier, so it also protects him from physical things, such as the impact of an explosion, falling debris, etc. So if an attack fired from a wand has physical impact force, it would likely have a physical interaction with the barrier, and the barrier would hold up as its durability is superior. The point as to his immense mana regeration and him being able to regenerate an outrageous number of mana shields for each one destroyed still holds true, in particular since they can be layered, and often are layered.

Once again, nothing here truly solves the issue of Jee-Han's AP, which will one shot everything, wizards, golems, etc. Doing the math, highballing each wizard to be 9-A, it would take about 200,000 spells to produce the AP equivalent to an 8-A attack, and that's bearing the fact that 8-A attacks cannot one shot his mana barriers. And also bearing the fact that Jee-Han would be avoiding the vast majority of the attacks. Comparing this to the barrier that Hogwarts has, Jee-Han would be able to drill some holes in it in a matter of seconds seeing as how each one of his arrows is that mana spells put into one.

His time acceleration would certainly come in handy here, as he'd be able to react much faster than anyone else. A small point, but it could certainly prove useful.

The word sleep reminds me that he does have sleep inducement. So he could potentially put anyone to sleep who gets too close, whether they be teleporters, broom stick riders or something else, and have them fall to their death.

@Risci-Viragosi

I'd stay away from the ID barriers argument. By that logic he can technically BFR people into his own dimension. But seeing as how that doesn't work in verse as anyone with sufficient power and knowledge can break out, I don't think it's fair to assume it's combat applicable when it's not even combat applicable in verse. Any arguments about his resting up in an ID barrier and things of that nature are a bit iffy too, as they'd likely be there with him regardless. Jee-Han hasn't shown the ability to eject people from his ID barriers.

Wands enhance magic and make it easier to use it. People from Africa in the HPverse can just wave to you and your chin falls of.

Spells have several hundred meter of range, so there really would not be a need for Wizards to get close and personal.

But what I've read out all the comments here up till now is basically

-Han has far superior AP and CC, as well as nigh infinite stamina.

-Wizards are way more versatile and a spell could oneshot Han.

It seems to be that Han has no answer for Fiendfyre and Higher Dark Magic. Hogwarts however would have to worry about getting nuked. Only defense for them against getting blown up would be Fidelius, since Han literally could not find his target in that case.

To Clarify, the Fidelius Charm is a Charm that completely hides a secret away inside another person. Everyone else forgets the secret and cannot find it out until the sole person knowing it (the secretkeeper) tells the secret. This is mostly placed on locations - in this case, it would be Hogwarts.

Does Han have anything against Cursed Soulburning Fire or Instakills? I've not yet read the newest Chapters of the Gamer.

EDIT: Forgot about the Golempoint. Fiendfyre also burns soulless things - it just REALLY likes to burn people. It, however can be aimed by the user at whatever the crap he wants gone.

Heilergott said:
Wands enhance magic and make it easier to use it. People from Africa in the HPverse can just wave to you and your chin falls of.
Spells have several hundred meter of range, so there really would not be a need for Wizards to get close and personal.

But what I've read out all the comments here up till now is basically

-Han has far superior AP and CC, as well as nigh infinite stamina.

-Wizards are way more versatile and a spell could oneshot Han.

It seems to be that Han has no answer for Fiendfyre and Higher Dark Magic. Hogwarts however would have to worry about getting nuked. Only defense for them against getting blown up would be Fidelius, since Han literally could not find his target in that case.

To Clarify, the Fidelius Charm is a Charm that completely hides a secret away inside another person. Everyone else forgets the secret and cannot find it out until the sole person knowing it (the secretkeeper) tells the secret. This is mostly placed on locations - in this case, it would be Hogwarts.

Does Han have anything against Cursed Soulburning Fire or Instakills? I've not yet read the newest Chapters of the Gamer.

EDIT: Forgot about the Golempoint. Fiendfyre also burns soulless things - it just REALLY likes to burn people. It, however can be aimed by the user at whatever the crap he wants gone.
good point whit fieldius, however , han could just stay back and wait for them whitout leaving the area. he can train nonstop for weeks, he would just keep making more equipment and stack more buffs until somone comes at him.

instakill, can be easly blocked by spirit and he could id out

hellfire, again , pocket dimension and no one being able to controll it well exept voldemort and maybe moody impostor

and both are in weakened state (voldy b ecause of quirrel, moody cuz dementor induced dammage)

The Carrows as well as Snape can also use Fiendfyre and control it. As well as the entirety of the 7th Years in Hogwarts althought it is not likely ALL of them can control it. They would not need to control it to Torch Han. It will seek him out by its own.

In all honesty however, if Han is allowed to use ID like that, it will just be a perpetual fight into infinity that the Wizards will definitely win in the End. They will just not leave Hogwarts, build a TimeTurner and kill Han Jee Han at birth.

Heilergott said:
The Carrows as well as Snape can also use Fiendfyre and control it. As well as the entirety of the 7th Years in Hogwarts althought it is not likely ALL of them can control it. They would not need to control it to Torch Han. It will seek him out by its own.
In all honesty however, if Han is allowed to use ID like that, it will just be a perpetual fight into infinity that the Wizards will definitely win in the End. They will just not leave Hogwarts, build a TimeTurner and kill Han Jee Han at birth.
draco couldentcontroll itwwwwwwww, id suppose that most others wouldent either

they cant BUILD one, the only ones known to be able to do that are unspeakebles

he can just throw out golems after golems prmannrntly until dumbles die and such.

Wat? Draco never used Fiendfyre. They very much CAN build one - Theodore Nott build one and he was never a unspeakable. Time Experiments are just not allowed outside of the Department of Mysteries - and nevermind that it is very much possible to just GET one from the Ministry in Prep or, you know, get that knowledge.

Nott however seems to have done it without aid of the ministry. And Han could not do ANYTHING to anyone in the Fidelius. Dumbles would not have to go out. And Fiendfyre, if you mean it because of that, seems to be perpetual.

And I do not want to be offensive, but you do not seem to have a great knowledge of the HPverse, Ricsi.

Heilergott said:
Wat? Draco never used Fiendfyre. They very much CAN build one - Theodore Nott build one and he was never a unspeakable. Time Experiments are just not allowed outside of the Department of Mysteries - and nevermind that it is very much possible to just GET one from the Ministry in Prep or, you know, get that knowledge.
Nott however seems to have done it without aid of the ministry. And Han could not do ANYTHING to anyone in the Fidelius. Dumbles would not have to go out. And Fiendfyre, if you mean it because of that, seems to be perpetual.

And I do not want to be offensive, but you do not seem to have a great knowledge of the HPverse, Ricsi.
i dont really have that great amount of nowlege, no offense taken.

but they just... dont seem to use them, like, EVER.the one time they did it was to save an animal.

not to beat voldy, not to beat harry(instead of destroying them) nor to do ANYTHING. i find myself saying that it would be not in character to use them unless i give them delphi

That is more Plot Induced Stupidity than anything else. Rowling really did not like what the Time Turners made possible after Book 3 and so tried her very best to act as if they did not exist anymore.

But in the end, how the hell is this fight supposed to end? The lower years will be hidden away in the castle. That's fact. They will never partake in the fight and will be under Fidelius, outside of Han forever. And Han will have to continosly dodge oneshots for the remainder of the fight - he will never wipe out all of Hogwarts.

Heilergott said:
That is more Plot Induced Stupidity than anything else. Rowling really did not like what the Time Turners made possible after Book 3 and so tried her very best to act as if they did not exist anymore.
But in the end, how the hell is this fight supposed to end? The lower years will be hidden away in the castle. That's fact. They will never partake in the fight and will be under Fidelius, outside of Han forever. And Han will have to continosly dodge oneshots for the remainder of the fight - he will never wipe out all of Hogwarts.
he can just outlive them and maybe get some of the hollows by harry doing his 'saving peapole thing' and trying to kill him whit the cape.

if anyone were to come out he could just capture them and torture where hogwards is out of them

THat is the thing. You cannot torture it out of them. The secret has to be give up willingly. And ONLY the secretkeeper can give it.

Heilergott said:
THat is the thing. You cannot torture it out of them. The secret has to be give up willingly. And ONLY the secretkeeper can give it.
then he outlives, he could make a time dilatation.

Wizards live up to at least 700 Years without magic and since Voldemort is part of Quirrel he is immortal and could theoretically live up to eternity.

Alright, cool. To address your points.

I'm honestly not sure what the wizards of Africa have to do with anything here, unless some of the students of Hogwarts are from there. But otherwise, this point is irrelevant until proven otherwise. I'd assume that folk at Hogwarts can do the same, but as you haven't clarified such, I'll disregard the point for the time being.

Then what was the reason behind arguing about flight and teleportation? Since the spells have that much distance, why risk death getting close? The arguments contradict each other. It's very evident that if they get too close to Jee-Han, they would be skewered as they would attempt to cast their spell, for the infinite spining mana arrows wouldn't stop, and would already be in effect well before they reached Jee-Han.

Perhaps the wizards have a bit more in terms of hax, but Jee-Han as an individual is more versatile. And it's not as though Jee-Han is incapable of dodging these hax abilities. And, as I said earlier, if they have physical force behind them, the barrier would halt them in their tracks. Furthermore, Jee-Han, as mentioned earlier, literally has an answer to all magic in the form of his magical shackles of binding, as well as his anti-magic wave. There's no reason as for why he can't just spam it and dispel any magic in the area. This includes any magic already placed before he got there, such that the spell that would cause him to be unable to find Hogwarts would become undone. This is Jee-Han's most potent weapon against any magic that would be so hax as to one shot him despite his layered mana barriers.

Also, as mentioned earlier, his golems have flame and lightning resistance. Seeing as how the vast majority of these wizards are 9-A at best, none of their flames are going to do anything to Jee-Han's souless golems. They would need to find another way to deal with them.

Once again, I'd like to point to Jee-Han's time acceleration, such that he would literally have more time to react to various things than an individual wizard. This does give him quite the advantage because of the strategic thinker that he is. Allowing him to more easily evade, and potentially plan out his next strategy should such a thing be necessary.

And, lastly, with prep time, Jee-Han would likely just have Gnome literally cause Hogwarts to fall into a hole several hundreds of meters deep. This is one of Jee-Han's favorite ploys, and is almost guarenteed to happen. And this isn't taking into account his other three familiars.

@Risci-viragosi

Jee-Han's ID barriers don't reduce the time. Time moves faster while he's there, such that he can expand one hour to ten or beyond if he so chose.

Probem with that would be that Hogwarts is massively enchanted and in this case, when fighting would be to extinction of the magical speacies in Britain, or closeby, they would enchant it with Fidelius. Han or his Golems would not even FIND Hogwarts to discard the magic. It is strongly indicated in HP that someone, as long as he does not know the secret, cannot interact with the hidden place in any form, otherwise Voldemort would have just torched the entire Village with the Hidden Location.

And it seems there is a mistaken understanding in Spells here - it does not matter if someone is only 9a in terms of Fiendfyre - Spells in HP either have ALL the effect or none -or some crooked inbetween where they do odd things. As shown with Goyle, he was basically a Fodder Character and suddenly learned one good spell - and burned down everything. He had not fully mastered the spell, since he was a seriously untalented wizard, but he was able to summon true fiendfyre, he just lacked control. Fiendfyre ignores everything, including Durability. Only specialised Magic against it or running away help and since it can destroy indestructible things... I'm mentioning this since I interpret you statement with Fire-Resistance as a counter point this.

And I think we've reached the point where we can't say for sure anymore what would happen. I mean, can the Anti-Magic-Wave Dispel Fidelius? Can his Manashield block the Avada Kedavra?

Does Wizards Memorie Manipulation work on Han? Mind-Hax does not work, but Memorie? And what about Magical Creatures. Or Magical Gas. Or Potions.

I'd really put this down as inconclusive, at this point.

Heilergott said:
Probem with that would be that Hogwarts is massively enchanted and in this case, when fighting would be to extinction of the magical speacies in Britain, or closeby, they would enchant it with Fidelius. Han or his Golems would not even FIND Hogwarts to discard the magic. It is strongly indicated in HP that someone, as long as he does not know the secret, cannot interact with the hidden place in any form, otherwise Voldemort would have just torched the entire Village with the Hidden Location.
And it seems there is a mistaken understanding in Spells here - it does not matter if someone is only 9a in terms of Fiendfyre - Spells in HP either have ALL the effect or none -or some crooked inbetween where they do odd things. As shown with Goyle, he was basically a Fodder Character and suddenly learned one good spell - and burned down everything. He had not fully mastered the spell, since he was a seriously untalented wizard, but he was able to summon true fiendfyre, he just lacked control. Fiendfyre ignores everything, including Durability. Only specialised Magic against it or running away help and since it can destroy indestructible things... I'm mentioning this since I interpret you statement with Fire-Resistance as a counter point this.

And I think we've reached the point where we can't say for sure anymore what would happen. I mean, can the Anti-Magic-Wave Dispel Fidelius? Can his Manashield block the Avada Kedavra?

Does Wizards Memorie Manipulation work on Han? Mind-Hax does not work, but Memorie? And what about Magical Creatures. Or Magical Gas. Or Potions.

I'd really put this down as inconclusive, at this point.
i doubt anything short of dementors coul harm him (for creatures)

i dont know bout the gas

the potions need to hit him, but orhervise yes.

memorie is speculative, as it may be an amnesia status effect.

avada is unblockable by magical shields and ignores them, while the shield hasent tanked anything that ignores magic

han and gnome could just dump the place round them completly whitout knowing where hogwards is

han, as most peapole in the abyss, can live a lot, as there are eons old members

My question is, how does the fire ignore durability? Before, you said it could burn souls, which ignores durability. How does a magical flame ignore the durability of metal? Has it shown the ability to do this?

Mind hax would work on Jee-Han to some extent, given that it doesn't attempt to take away his calmness associated with battle. It's not like he's immune to mind hax, the likes of that have not been shown. But he likely has some degree of resistance to it due to The Gamer's Mind.

I mean, magic is magic. The wave disrupted powerful magic based upon a divine that was likely connected to hundreds of people with mana given how large the Chruch of the Masks organization is. Also, with prep time, wouldn't Jee-Han already know the location of Hogwarts? If he knows about the spell, then he could just write down the location on a sheet of paper or something, unless the spell would erase that too. And for all these spells you're naming, as both of us has said, we've no experts in the Harry Potter verse, so explanations would be appreciated.

I'm also not sure how long a typical wizard can spam spells. But almost none of them is above 9-A just based upn Harry Potter alone, who is certainly one of the more powerful ones. What's powerful in the HP verse, burning up a house, occurs regularly within The Gamer verse. Fodder characters can produce large building to city block level attacks. Heck, one of the more recent fodder characters w as on the level of someone who gave Jee-Han trouble when he originally had his 8-A rating, so now, even a few 8-A characters in Jee-Han's own verse are fodder to him.

I can see inconclusive as well, but I feel many of my points haven't been touched upon. The nigh limitless stamina, the fact that it'll take over 200,000 attack based spells to potentially take down one of his shields. The fact that if shields have physical force then his mana shield will still block it. Both will have prior knowledge, so they'll know how the other's spells will look. Jee-Han's detect bloodlust will let him know of any one shots coming his way, as will his familiars more than likely. The point on 'shaking the earth' or sinking the vast majority, if not all of the grounded force, into the ground dozens of meters deep. The anti-magic wave was only vaguely addressed, but, so as to not induce NLF accidentally, I'll drop it. Though the wave only has a brief window where it's effective. It hasn't shown to last for extended periods of time like the magical shackles of binding. I'm still leaning towards Jee-Han for these reasons, but I feel like an inconclusive result is also more than fair.

It's just in the Nature of Fiendfyre that it can destroy ANYTHING. It's most impressive feat is to destroy a Goblinforged, indestructible heavily enchanted Diadem. As stated, it could only be destroyed by being so far beyond damaged that no amount of magic could ever fix it. It is stated to be capable of burning anything - that, and being quasi sentient and near inextinguable. The only things there seem to be against fiendfyre are highly specific spells that work only on Fiendfyre itself.

As to wizarding stamina - it has never even been shown that spells tax stamina, so it's quite possible that they do not.

Fidelius erases absolutely anything. You will not remeber its location, it's history, any text it is written down will suddenly become gibberish and so on. Then there are spells to make it even more unfindable, like making it unplottable and people repelling - these spells are powerful enough to hide entire islands.

Many spells do not seem to have physical force other than the effect they contain. Avada Kedavra, the Killing Curse, has none at all, but it is so powerful magic that it will destroy any noneliving thing it hits. What is living and hits just dies. Without any injury.

nlf

verse equalization denies that

would it work on IDs?

again, nlf. and where is it said it destroyes anything?

Back