• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
24 hours of prep time

they have knowlege of each other

speed now is equalized

dumbledore,all teachers, quirrel, hermione as well ass the army of hogwardss

I'm assuming these are their 8-B versions? In that case, how do Voldemort's curses work? Do they require a specific ritual, or are they case in the same way his insta death spell is cast?

Actually, speed isn't equalized. Even without flying, Jee-Han can kinda wreck him with one lightning arrow. Voldemort can't even perceive things at light speed, let alone dodge them. If Jee-Han has knowledge of him, he'll just start with that, and if it doesn't one shot, then he'll just fire a few more until it does.

However, since I don't know how the curses work, I don't want to toss in a vote for Jee-Han just yet, as those 10 hours of prep are very important. If those allow him to control Jee-Han, then Voldemort would likely take it, unless Jee-Han decides to be provocative.

his curses change: the crucio, which induces enough pain to mentaly dement somone (is dement a word?)

imperius: mind controll, usless

fiendfire: a homing flame that can burn souls

legimancy: mind reading (this should work, as he is not mentaly affecting him)

dispelliarmus : disarms peapole

flight: yea, not much to say, he can do it valndlessly

avada kedavra: rips soul out

he can create curses (dada teachers always stop working one year after they take up the position) but han should be able to sleep it off and 1 year is a lot of time

teletrasportation: if too distracted while doing it could die

oclumancy: pretty much a weaker gamers min/spirit

immortality: has objects whit his soul inside them (pieces anyways) that allow him to survive, needs years of preptime to come back to life though

I'm asking about how these spells work though. Is there a ritual? A magic bolt? Is it an instant effect? Does it require an incantation? That kind of thing.

Litentric Teon said:
I'm asking about how these spells work though. Is there a ritual? A magic bolt? Is it an instant effect? Does it require an incantation? That kind of thing.
it needs saying/shouting the name of it, they can be dodged but some are invisible (mind reading, torture spell, leviating spell(said spell has an area effect), teletrasportation)

Litentric Teon said:
Okay. So the spell needs to be said, and then it is released in the form of visible magic? Is this correct?
yes, exept the few i mentioned : (mind reading, torture spell, leviating spell(said spell has an area effect), teletrasportation)

he can also stop body movements via stupify

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it needs saying/shouting the name of it

Not with Voldemort, it doesn't. Outside of a select few, he can fling all of his spells nonverbally. And wandlessly, also.

Regardless, I feel like Tom gets stomped here, assuming Han's profile is accurate.

Honestly, I think speed should be equalized here, otherwise Jee-Han can simply spin a lightning arrow through his head before he can open his mouth. The moment he sees what Voldemort is capable of, he's not gonna hesitate to press his speed advantage.

Also, how does stupefy and his torture spell work?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Not with Voldemort, it doesn't. Outside of a select few, he can fling all of his spells nonverbally. And wandlessly, also.

Regardless, I feel like Tom gets stomped here, assuming Han's profile is accurate.
it is equalized, he can read his mind, if not dammage it and can oneshot

teletrasportation helps a LOT, as does fiendfyre

Stupefy: He sends a fast-moving bolt of energy at you that stuns you once it hits. Hard to avoid on-reaction, but possible to block/dodge nonetheless.

Crucio/"torture spell": Makes you feel excruciating pain as soon as he points his wand at you.

Litentric Teon said:
Thank you both.
He can one shot Jee-Han's mind? Is his mind manipulation that potent? How exactly does that work?
gamers mind should stop it, it allows hem to see memories, alter memories and mentaly torture

He can't "one-shot" anyone's mind. Nobody in HP has any form of mind manip that strong, and Legilimency doesn't even work that way.

Legilimency is effectively an act of invading someone's mind. The user literally sifts through the different areas of the mind themselves, interpreting (and sometimes attacking) whatever they can find. The Imperius Curse is literally just mind control, and can be shaken off if the victim has enough sheer willpower to do so.

I also agree with King. Jee-Han can honestly point his staff at people and bind them in chains that seal their magic, or even put them to sleep, which really avoids anything Voldemort can do, not to mention that he has a mana shield that would block all of his attacks, outside of just a few. In character, or posibly for sake of plot, Jee-Han doesn't just go around sealing everyone's magic and putting them to sleep with just one or two notable exceptions. But in character and willing to win, there's no reason as to why he wouldn't.

There's also the matter of Voldemort being a major glass cannon. Any instant-hitting City Block level attack is going to end him immediately.

On top of that, the majority of his offensive spells are only Wall level in terms of actual damage. Only his strongest possible spells are City Block level, and even then, the ones that powerful are only that strong in the films.

shouldent crucio help, pain might not hurt him permanently, but he still can feel it and doesent have any particular paintolarance. legimancy can be used to read minds and han cant really do anything about it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
shouldent crucio help, pain might not hurt him permanently, but he still can feel it and doesent have any particular paintolarance. legimancy can be used to read minds and han cant really do anything about it
Crucio hasn't really been shown affecting anyone at a particularly long range, and it also isn't enough to kill anyone. It won't bring down Jee-Han's barrier if it's up, either. (Even though it can most likely pass through it.)

And as good an advantage as mind reading is, it only gets you so far against someone who outclasses you by such a wide margin, and is capable of cutting off your magic. (Which would render Voldy incapable of fighting back in any way, shape or form)

The Deadly Hallows won't change the outcome at all. And Grindelwald is just going to end up with his own magic cut off as well.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The Deadly Hallows won't change the outcome at all. And Grindelwald is just going to end up with his own magic cut off as well.
grindelwald whit prep can be pretty scary. especialy if they take the luck potion

Voldemort never had the foresight to use a luck potion in his prep with Harry. He's a genius spellcaster, but one of the things he's woefully ignorant of is the usefulness of potions.

Also, how are they going to find all the ingredients for a luck potion in only ten hours? Neither of them is getting into Hogwarts without taking on the entire school council by themselves (which would waste their prep time and probably end with them being captured), and the key ingredients aren't all that easy to come by IIRC.

grindelwald was the smartest man after dumledore

hogwards isnt that hard to get into , or escape for the matter.

they should be bale to apparite wherever they want and kill enemies.

any good enemies for the company?

But Jee-Han also has prep. And with 10 hours worth of prep, he can use his ID barriers to expand his time by literal weeks, giving him far more time to prepare. I'm not sure if Voldemort has access to such, but it wouldn't be a stretch to say that the abyss has charms for many things that would be hard counters to Voldemort's abilities, although this is just speculation of course. And even with the pain in tolerance, or mind reading, Jee-Han's familiar and golems, and even some of his attacks such as his spining magic arrows, can continue indefinitely without him needing to give them much direction. Since Voldemort's durability is so low, the vast plethora of things coming at him fro all sides is especially dangerous.

"expand his time by literal weeks"

I didn't even know he could do that. That just makes this even worse.

Litentric Teon said:
But Jee-Han also has prep. And with 10 hours worth of prep, he can use his ID barriers to expand his time by literal weeks
isnt his best time dilatation 1:10?, golems get oneshotted by avada, as they specificly have spirits

honestly, looking at han better im almost inclined to make a hogwards vs han

Agreed. Additionally, his Gamer's Mind has yet to oppose strong mental hax, so I can't really even speak to how potent it may be. But yes, especially with the knowledge that Voldemort's typical attacks are only wall level, and with durability to match, it certainly seems like a stomp.

Jee-Han says his best time dilation is 1:10, but he has ID barriers where the time dilation is far more extreme. Reference his stamina section to see what I'm talking about.

This battle is a bit more interesting, but Hogwarts can't be too much more than maybe a mid size force to reference it in terms of The Gamer verse. Jee-Han is more designed to be a one man army and take on many at once as opposed to one on one battles, despite his experience in one on one fights.

As for how things could play out, if Jee-Han can defeat Voldemort fairly easily because of one shot potential, it wouldn't be much different here. Just Jee-Han's arrows would take out much of the army as he has them in literal infinite supply. He can protect his golems from being one shot with his mana barriers since he'd have knowledge ahead of time, and he'd be able to put the more powerful wizards to sleep just by pointing at them.

His familars would also serve to protect Jee-Han's blind spots, warning him of danger before it reaches him while also disrupting the entire battlefield. With prep time, he could literally sink all of hogwarts into a giant hole, and just bombard him with fire.

This isn't to say that Hogwarts can't defend themselves adequately, but I can't see any of their spells bypassing his mana barrier, as the vast majority of such spells have to be fired, and have less AP than the durability of Jee-Han's barrier. And even some that would catch him off guard, such as transmutation, he'd see coming because of observe and prior knowledge.

I can appreciate the attempt, but changing the fight from one just barely 8-B character to loads of room level characters doesn't do too much to equalize the fact that Jee-Han is vastly above them in terms of AP, not to mention that he is specifically designed to fight against organizations.

To be fair, the Hogwarts Wizards with prep time would be capable of erecting fairly strong shields to surround themselves with. Four strong wizards alone were capable of surrounding Hogwarts Castle in a massive shield which took Voldemort's full might in order to bring down, and was capable of outright disintegrating anyone who tried to walk through it without being invited. They also have charms which can hide their general presence from view.

Unlike Voldemort (who's honestly quite uncreative with his spells outside of 1-on-1 duels), the wizards of Hogwarts tend to use their resources properly when preparing for an invasion. Might not be enough for them to win this out (I don't know the extent of Jee-Han's abilities, so I couldn't tell you either-or), but they'll probably fare much better than Voldemort would on his own.

Honestly, I doubt a luck potion will prevent a homing attack, or stop Gnome's sinking of the entire Hogwarts school.

Also, Ring of Detection allows him to detect invisible enemies, so it's not much of a problem.

Litentric Teon said:
Honestly, I doubt a luck potion will prevent a homing attack, or stop Gnome's sinking of the entire Hogwarts school.
Also, Ring of Detection allows him to detect invisible enemies, so it's not much of a problem.
it was uncapeble to work whit magical presence... erm, i cant find the word. well magic could hide from it

No. Actually, the only way to hide from Jee-Han's abilities is to hide your information, which, in his verse, requires money. How exactly the Church of the Masks were able to hide their literal information is currently unknown. But such is the only way to hide from his abilities. So it's unknown if the Harry Potter verse even possesses the means to hide from Jee-Han's abilities.

Not to mention that one of his familiars would likely be able to identify their postion anyway.

All of the other points should still stand, however.

Litentric Teon said:
No. Actually, the only way to hide from Jee-Han's abilities is to hide your information, which, in his verse, requires money. How exactly the Church of the Masks were able to hide their literal information is currently unknown. But such is the only way to hide from his abilities. So it's unknown if the Harry Potter verse even possesses the means to hide from Jee-Han's abilities.
Not to mention that one of his familiars would likely be able to identify their postion anyway.

All of the other points should still stand, however.
they did it in the last few chapters, thats why he couldent tail the church

No. Like I said previously, they hid their literal information. Here's a sca. That's what I mean. It's very vauge on how they were able to hide their information, so to assume not only that it's magical, but that another verse would be able to perform a similar feat when it's not even clear how it's performed in The Gamer would be incorrect.

Back