• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo Bubble Shield Question.

I actually have no idea where it comes from; and there are a lot of problems with the Halo statistics that need my attention. But there have been so many problems and a lot of weird assumptions left and right I have been hearing from a lot of people. That I'm still working on them and wanted to tackle them alongside some official problems that tend to plague a lot of FPS and military themed verses. But the best feat I actually know of for Bubble Shields doing is repelling Incineration Cannons and Scarab Beams and the like.

That and there's a lot of calcs that are either in a desperate need of recalculating or have been recalculated but never applied. A lot of downgrades are in order tbh.

Last edited:
I actually have no idea where it comes from; and there are a lot of problems with the Halo statistics that need my attention. But there have been so many problems and a lot of weird assumptions left and right I have been hearing from a lot of people. That I'm still working on them and wanted to tackle them alongside some official problems that tend to plague a lot of FPS and military themed verses. But the best feat I actually know of Bubble Shields doing is repelling Incineration Cannons and Scarab Beams and the like.

That and there's a lot of calcs that are either in a desperate need of recalculating or have been recalculated but never applied. A lot of downgrades are in order tbh.
I see.

Iirc correctly it’s from halo 4 where a shield blocked a havok, but that was a forerunner hard light shield probably powered by the mantle’s approach so it shouldn’t scale to the bubble shield

Actually, that happened completely off screen and we do not know if that actually happened outside of random assumptions. Furthermore, both more secondary canon sources and Halo 5 Guardians actually added more context; what actually happened is that Cortana managed to warp John to safety. So there really is no 7-B durability feat for Didact to scale from. Which makes sense considering the hardlight bridge they were on was also effortlessly obliterated by the Havok.

Back