• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo Antagonist VS DOOM Protagonist (The Didact VS Doomguy)

Hmmmm

I go with doom slayer for now since i think Didact will let his guard down due to how old doom slayer armor look and how weak the weapon are before doomslayer close the gap with his skills and experience and tear him apart with class G lifting STR.

I don't think Didact let his guard down that much considering he basically froze Master Chief with his telekinesis. What's stopping him from just turning Doom Guy into data with the Composer? And does Doom Guy have a way to bypass his Type 6 immortality? It could go either way but since Didact opens with some hax, I'm voting Didact. He is arrogant but I don't think he'll literally give Doom Guy a free shot when he can just freeze him with telekinesis and then turn him into a Promethean.

I don't think Didact let his guard down that much considering he basically froze Master Chief with his telekinesis. What's stopping him from just turning Doom Guy into data with the Composer? And does Doom Guy have a way to bypass his Type 6 immortality? It could go either way but since Didact opens with some hax, I'm voting Didact. He is arrogant but I don't think he'll literally give Doom Guy a free shot when he can just freeze him with telekinesis and then turn him into a Promethean.
Did he do that in characters?

I mean from the page he kind of insane.

For telekinesis was literally the first thing he did when he woke up and did it several times to Chief afterwards. He's less likely to use the Composer but it's not impossible for him. He's still functional despite being driven insane. The Composer is the cherry on top, but Didact has canonically used telekinesis as his primary method of combat.

Hmmmm still i don't think telekinesis can hold doom slayer for long if any sec at all (class G)
Even so, he can still BFR him or hold him in place and summon Prometheans to distract Doomguy, I don't see Doomguy realistically taking Didact down (who has ample defense through Hardlight Shields, Reactive Power Level through his armor, Low-Mid regeneration) more than Didact just getting the Composer off and killing Doomguy. And he uses it a LOT. Doomguy will be hardpressed to be able to kill someone who regularly fights at a distance and with his tool set than closeup.

Doomguy gets some wins in through sheer determination imo, but Didact just wins more often than not with his Composer

Back