• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Machina (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay!~

So since i don't get much else out of my Low-key Masada vs Nasu fight AND i didn't quite do this battle right the first time i did it, i decided to see if THIS can go into pass or not.

Anyways, the conditions are now going to be more or less different than last time.

Battle Details
-Hakumen is at 20% power here

-Speed's equalized so Hakumen's reactions and stuff are now that of Machinas's (Basically both are MHS+)

-Both start at least 40 or so meters away from each other (or something like the length of those wild west fights)

Combatants

Battle Tally
-Hakumen: 0

-Machina: 2

-Inconclusive: 3

Who wins and why?

Hakumen has a clear advantage with his Power of Order, but Machina might be able to simply punch it away with his Briah. After that, the white swordsman is as vulnerable to getting punched out of existence as anyone else. Of course, Hakumen has his own soul hax and his Time Killer.

Not sure who to lean towards at this time.

Correct me if i'm wrong. But IIRC Hakumen only has Time Killer in his 100% state ? If this is 20% Hakumen with speed equalized. I'm leaning toward Machina hard diff

I'm not sure. I presume he has this for his 20% state as well, just needing to charge it up and whatnot.

The Blazblue wikia doesn't seem to list it as being used when he's at 100%. It's regarded as his trump card and last resort, as well as telling what drawbacks it has. But not specifically saying that he can only use it in his 100% state.

So i think he can still use it.

Considering Machina can possibly punch the Power of Order itself. I'm kinda still kinda leaning toward him.But Hakumen still got range advantage due to Okami's lenght and hes also a good fighter.

Okay. Though Wouldn't Hakumen having some range attacks like energy projection and being nigh-immune/resistant to things like Soul attacks mean he can at least hold out against Machina?

Also, i doubt Machina would go for his Briah right away. He doesn't look like the type that would do that right away and instead use his Relic (which is, of course, his own body). Same can be said for Hakumen.

I would have specified anyways but then that would be a possible stomp considering Machina can just enact it whereas Hakumen needs time to charge up his Time Killer.

I pretty sure time killer is the only way for him to kill Machina Mid-Godly regen while his other ability is probably just to delay the inevitable.

@Jim: Machina's Mid-Godly Regen is only while within Rein's castle. He otherwise has Low-Godly regen outside of it. And no, the castle of Rein is not where the fight takes place at.

Oh well if I not wrong we will always use their strongest feats unless op say otherwise so I think you might say it in the battle conditions just to make thing clear. :/

I don't need to specify it. I wouldn't make this match up if it was in Rein's castle so think otherwise.

I doubt Time Killer would even work on someone who would have Mid-Godly regen while in there anyways.

i'mma lean to Machina due to insane resistence and regen also the fact that well…he's a dead person so does that also technically mean his time was up? (idk about it) if so then wouldn't time killer not work? I'm not good with blazblue the only thing ik that can help Hakumen is power of order but Machina's fist can make it non-existence as it is erased so he will lose. Machina wins with hard diff

Hmm....well actually now that you mention it, it did sort of say that it didn't work on a character of Blazblue whose "time was up long ago".

So.....if Machina's technically dead, that would mean his time was up or something? Idk how Machina and others like him work on that fashion.

If it's not and Time Killer still applies to an undead or something like Machina, then this can still go?

If his resistant to a lot of thing can buy him some time he might able to use his time killer to kill Machina otherwise Machina one punch.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i'mma lean to Machina due to insane resistence and regen also the fact that well…he's a dead person so does that also technically mean his time was up? (idk about it) if so then wouldn't time killer not work? I'm not good with blazblue the only thing ik that can help Hakumen is power of order but Machina's fist can make it non-existence as it is erased so he will lose. Machina wins with hard diff
all of the time that the victim possesses, has possessed, or ever will possess

He just need to take Machina time when he still alive(since he don't have Acausality) and his undead form is gone. I think.

Oh yeah, forgot that. That's pointed out on both here and i believe even that of the Blazblue wikia.

Anyways from the looks of it, it's now 2 for Machina atm and 1 for inconclusive (Jim, i can't really tell if you're voting for Inconclusive or not).

My reason is he has a lot of resistance which can potentially delayed the one punch until he can use time killer to kill Machina but whatever his resistance will hold or even has effect on machima briah is unknown for me.

Does Machina's Holy Relic not mean anything to you guys? Cause like i said, it's not like Machina would start off with Briah anyways. At least of course not right away.

Then again, he could if Hakumen is annoying him too much with his range game.

When the fight getting serious he will probably use his briah anyway and he probably can still deal with anything that hakumen thrown at him with his Relic and the nature of time killer which is an ultimate Techniques that need a lot of time to charge mean machina will most likely use his briah before hakumen use time killer. I think.

Treu point there. Thing for Machina is that he and others of DI and of that of like Kajiri Kamui is enacting their abilities don't really take that long. I think it takes like a split second or something for them to say it and activate it.....i think?

It's supposed to be fast, i just kind of forgot how fast it was.

Anyways, just hoping we get another Masada type match get a result for the verse....hopefully.......hopefully.

iirc the person who said her time was up a long time ago is Hades Izanami. I am not sure on the person on how her time is up thing which i am assuming meaning that a undead can bypass it??

Well it's noted on Hakumen's Time Killer that Jim pointed out that it kills the target on all of the time they possessed, had possessed, and/or will possess.

Though idk if being an undead helps Machina or not. That's the thing

I think it has something to do with those who are dead has their time ended and thus can bypass it.

IDK how this can work in Machina's favor even. Hades was able bypass since her time ended "long ago". But idk how that works for her. I think that by long ago, it was meant that she was dead for a long time or something. But somebody who knows Blazblue well will have to answer that here, however.

AFAIK Izanami lolnoping Time Killer wasn't because she's dead a long time ago, but because she's in a state where you could call her "timeless" or something along those line. Whatever that means

Oh really? Well in that case, Time Killer should still work on Machina then since he's not in a "timeless" state like Hades.

ahhh that makes more sense but the thing is that still Machina is more likely to be able to erase Hakumen first as time killer needs time and once used will exhaust Hakumen a lot and Machina I doubt would take a hit and dodge (can it be dodged right…?) me thinks

I think it can be dodged, but i would presume that Hakumen is skillfully enough to not let it go to waste.

Thinking about it, i wonder what would happen if Time Killer and MVS (shortened name of Machina's Briah) were to connect with each other...hmm...

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think it can be dodged, but i would presume that Hakumen is skillfully enough to not let it go to waste.

Thinking about it, i wonder what would happen if Time Killer and MVS (shortened name of Machina's Briah) were to connect with each other...hmm...
now that would be a better question like which is the superior eraser in this situation

As far as killing things goes. IMO Machina's punch sounds better considering it doesn't has charge time, only relevant requirement for it to work are Machina actually hit said target and said target is still bounded by the concept of history. Even his fist without his Briah still carry the property of instant death/ending things too.

@Fab: Yeah that last part of his Relic carrying the instant death thing, Trex have told me about it yeah. His Briah is a lot better since he's also erasing them outright from existence.....as long as his fist hits the actual target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back