• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Machina (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to Machina for the fact that even if Hakumen tried to dodge his fists the conceptual erasure/ending effects enable him to bypass distance if the need were to be neccessary.

He can't just willy nilly punch things like that, his fist isn't Longinuslanze Testament nor is it Muspellheimr Lævatein. Even if he can do that, he'll fundamentally screw up the universe which will screw him over just the same

What Fabtastic said, Himiko. Machina's punches in Briah just allow him to punch things and people out of existence if they have a history. They don't allow other such perks like Eleonore's Briah and Rein's Relic. Why do you think the weakness of his punches are being able to simply avoid contact with them on his page for? It's there for a reason.

So try again.

CrossverseCrisis said:
The Blazblue wikia doesn't seem to list it as being used when he's at 100%. It's regarded as his trump card and last resort, as well as telling what drawbacks it has. But not specifically saying that he can only use it in his 100% state.
So i think he can still use it.
He is capable of using it at less than 100%, as for if he's able to use it at 20% is sort of a touchy topic. There's nothing disproving that he could do it, but there's nothing saying that he can't. It could be more that he was saving it for the opportune moment to kill Terumi outside of his vessel.

The reason for it not working on Izanami is because she is the manifestation of death itself, and death has and always will exist so it has no effect on her.

I'm unsure how well Hakumen fairs against Briah. As far as I'm aware it wouldn't be able to affect the Susano'o Unit iself since the Unit has existed for an eternity even before it was there. If he could bypass that and kill Jin within, or get rid of the power of order he could get rid of him for good, but whether or not he's even capable of doing so is something I'm unsure, seeing as the Power of Order is seen as an absolute.

All that being said I'd have to go with Stalemate. I don't really think that Hakumen would go for Time Killer off the bat, so maybe Machina could put him down before that happens, I'm leaning toward Machina, but I'm not entirely sure the nature of his ability. If someone could better explain it, that would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back