• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen 100% vs Bleachverse

Hakume vs everyone from Bleach

Hakumen has knowledge on everyone, is in-character and the fight starts in big grassy field at 50 meters away.

I know this will probably be a stomp in Haku's favor possibly (or maybe the sheer number of bleach chaaracters will win cause Kubo had a boner for adding 20 new characters every 5 minutes.)

but regardless Im curious given Haku's abilities

You realize all manga in SJ is basically above FTL? Just because this series has it emphasized doesn't mean he blitzes everyone here. Not when you have characters that can

-Alter the future

-Imagine themselves to be faster than light

-Simply not die lol how

Sure you could fine one hax ability that would work in time here.

@TheVisionary

Did..did you check their profiles?

also Hakumen has abilities to specifically deal wih "those who cant die" or are seen as immortal. Hell his sword negates regen if I recall

I will say that Hakumen might have difficulty given how many hax he has to deal even he blitzes a majority of the Bleach verse once the fight starts.

@Aquawaifu

I didn't see his immunities but yeah but I don't take my do all and end all info from the profiles on this site alone lol. I was thinking about Gerard who has the ability of the Miracle and thanks to Kubo has literally no weaknesses that we know about nor do we know the limitations. As well as Imagination boy for defense mostly. Captains are kind of bland so I'm thinking either the Sterns Hax gives them the win here or he can solo don't know enough about him to truly say.

Not a NLF when the author genuinely gave no limits, by definition his ability is that to take damage and get stronger, faster and more powerful overall. The creater of the verse never gave any limitations lol i'm not saying he can tank anything and everything but again I don't really know what this guy can do, and he's tanked being shattered into millions of pieces soooo

TheVisionaryDeathdealing said:
Not a NLF when the author genuinely gave no limits, by definition his ability is that to take damage and get stronger, faster and more powerful overall. The creater of the verse never gave any limitations lol i'm not saying he can tank anything and everything but again I don't really know what this guy can do, and he's tanked being shattered into millions of pieces soooo
That is literally a textbook NLF.The author didnt specify any limits therefore he has no limits.Omniversal Saitama when?

Gerard get's stronger the more he is damaged. Ok, fair enough. Except by your logic of "author didn't specify limits therefore he has none", Kami Tenchi wouldnt' be able to kill him because he would just regenerate stronger without limit.

Do you honestly think that Gerard can regen from having his entire existence erased by TimeKiller? That isn't injury. That's hax well beyond Gerard's Miracle

I mean I assume that is a god of some sort who can just will him out of existance, I'm talking physical damage here as someone said its hard to determine his limit lol he's the "heart" of the soulking who holds power over all the resihi "energy" in the bleach verse.

So no things like that TimeKiller which erase existance should end him, however you have reality warpers in both Gremmy and Yhawch who can reverse this. I'm always against the single character soloing a verse lol I was just stating that Bleach has some of the highest hax in popular manga.

Back