• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun (With Tumor) vs Lambdadelta and Bernkastel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta transcend two levels of infinite 1-A hierarchies (the Human Domain already contains an infinite 1-A hierarchy, the Witch Domain is conceptually above it, and Bern and Lambda exist in the God Domain which is conceptually above that), while Hajun transcends only one level, if even that (he still has Taikyoku, but it's listed as "Immeasurable", and other Shinza Gods have compared the difference between themselves and him to the difference between a human and a god).

On a side note, I want to point out that Bernkastel stalemated Nyarlathotep, who stomped Hajun. I can't find the VS threads where these happened, but they exist.

KingPin0422 said:
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta transcend two levels of infinite 1-A hierarchies (the Human Domain already contains an infinite 1-A hierarchy, the Witch Domain is conceptually above it, and Bern and Lambda exist in the God Domain which is conceptually above that)
This is not really how it works... At least for now.

ALRF said:
I like how people makes assumption on Hajun such as "He's infinitely level above 1-A" or shit things like that.
People treat Taikyoku as powerlevels.

So anyone with infinite taikyoku becomes just "infinite 1-A". Much like a High 3-A to anyone below it.

You can't put Hajun (With Tumor at least) "at a set level of infinite 1-A". That goes against his notion

And i already stated his Taiji is Immeasurable not infinite

Difference of 1 taikyoku between two gods = Immeasurable (but the weakest god is basically an irrelevant existence to the strongest)

ALRF said:
You can't put Hajun (With Tumor at least) "at a set level of infinite 1-A". That goes against his notion
And i already stated his Taiji is Immeasurable not infinite

Difference of 1 taikyoku between two gods = Immeasurable (but the weakest god is basically an irrelevant existence to the strongest)
I may be wrong, but is not Shiori able to create her endless copies/possibilities? She's weaker than stronger gods, even with that?

@ALRF

I know nothing about Hajun, Im not the one claiming he is infinite. I was just stating how most people treat him.

He may be High 1-A for all I know.

@DarkLK

Even with infinite amount of Shiori's due to her Law, she's still nothing more than something irrelevant to superior Gudou such as Habaki Sakagami.

Let alone Hadou Gods who are technically superior to Gudou Gods since their "mass" is stronger than Gudou's for the most part

ALRF said:
@DarkLK
Even with infinite amount of Shiori's due to her Law, she's still nothing more than something irrelevant to superior Gudou such as Habaki Sakagami.
That's what I'm talking about. Why is it not used in the argument to prove that taykyoku is not just a quantitative difference?

90% of the 1-A Shinza match up is only filled with those who either don't know who she is or never heard her (surprising cause she's mentioned a lot of times in way back discussions related to said thread).

Or when i mention it, it ends up getting ignored ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

That said, i pretty much don't approve of making 1-A threads for Shinza until i get all the evidence and make a blog justifying their 1-A rating

Our current Masadaverse explanation contributes barely anything to it

Taikyoku levels can nearly be treated as Dimensions (Just an analogy.)

1 Taikyoku difference = The higher one is completely transcendent to the lower one.

The thing with Shiori is that despite her summoning infinite possibilities, Nerose's insects just ate them all, isn't it?

@Monarch

Yes, why?

And Shiori can overlap all of her infinite possibilities (see infinite alternate selves)

• Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani: The Kujou clan's secret technique, Shiori uses the backing and permeation principles of Qigong to direct the power of her punch in a specific direction while bypassing all forms of defense. As a Gudou God, she can infuse this attack with an infinite number of possibilities focused into a single place, creating a veritable meteor shower of attacks powerful enough to surpass Tenma Morei's might and destroy Satanel's shade and even Hajun's Singularity.
  • Gogmagog: Ability that punishes those who indulge in their desires by being devoured by it. Summoning hordes of locusts appearing like a sand sea. Embodiment of surfeit starvation springing out from inside their targets, endlessly pursuing their victims until nothing is left. As the Mathematical God applies the Law of "Zero", this ability is quite effective against enemies dealing with possibility as even Shiori and her infinite possibilities were being consumed
Wait what?

What changed between him being above her and eating all her infinite possibilities and her using all her infinite possibilities to destroy him?

Was he weakened in some way?

On the example of Shiori, we have: 60 taikyoku * infinity = 60 taikyoku. This seems like the simplest example to explain how this works.

At least from my non-expert point of view, it looks like this.

@Monarch

It went from like this

Satanel eats her infinite possibilities > Gets saved from Soujirou > Gets all salted > Joins alongside Soujirou to destroy Shade

How did teaming up with Soijirou do anything?

They both have 60 Taikyoku, so if Satanel was above one, he'd still be above both?

Nothing implies he's above them in terms of hierarchical existence.

Satanel specifically uses the Law of "Zero" reducing those infinite possibilities to literally 0

This is the shade of Nerose, not Nerose himself. Once they teamed up, it would naturally result in a boost of power due to their love for each other (as weird it's sounds that's how they work)

Ohhh

I thought he could eat the possibilities because he had a higher taikyoku.

Eh, emotions boosting the soul are something I get. Doesn't sound weird to me.

Ok, but then if Nerose and Shiori have the same Taikyoku (which I'm assuming they do because otherwise one of them would just stomp the other), then how is Satanel's insects eating her infinite possibilities relevant here?

Gods maing strength are indeed their emotions, cravings and soul. Just look at Hajun. His craving made it so that he has no Apoptosis.

No one mentioned Satanel in this thread to be honest. Might be not understanding your question

Oh that's right, I mentioned Satanel. I brought him up because Dark brought up her infinite possibilities, and I thought he was referring to how Satanel had higher taikyoku (he doesn't, my mistake) so he could just eat those infinite possibilities. My mistake.

Anyway, what I'm asking is what does her summoning her infinite possibilities show about the difference between different taikyoku values?

What DarkLK meant is, since Shiori who's basically an infinite amount of 1-A, and is capable overlapping those infinite selves of hers and infuse them into her attack. One could make arguments to show the qualitative superiority in terms of Taikyoku difference.

Oh, so basically

Shiori has 60 Taikyoku, Shiori summons infinite copies of herself and can overlap them to gain infinite power on her 60 Taikyoku level, but even if she has infinite power, someone with higher taikyoku is still stronger despite her having infinite power, and that shows that the difference between levels of Taikyoku can be likened to the difference between dimensions. Got it.

... didn't we already know that was the difference between taikyoku values?

>... didn't we already know that was the difference between taikyoku values?

You mean one difference = infinite level?

No, previously it was 10 difference = infinite level (for some reason).

Then when it was removed, it became one difference = stomp

I think the 10 difference came from some statement about 1 difference being enough to stomp, but 10 difference being a bacteria compared to a universe or something. Or at least that's what I heard from someone else, seeing as I don't understand japanese enough to play the game or read the scans.

I mean the infinite level thing. Like some people were saying it was just a power level, nothing about an infinite/dimensional difference. I questioned that myself at one point, though the thing with Shiori shows otherwise. This just shows that Hajun's infinite Taikyoku = infinity x infinity basically, which was what it was always accepted as, by the majority at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back