• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Raven, do you have the scan that we are discussing? I'd like to see it.

Also, if Hajun is on a higher level than Akuto, than I agree that Akuto would just indefinitely be gettting erased to the point of incap.

I am actually going through a lot of things for the scans.

the VFB for Taikyoku value, the game for 1-A for justifications...

I'm afraid you'll have to wait or ask other knowledgeable members since I haven't finished either of them. Dx

Also, I'll be uploading the legendary K3 vfb soon enough when my vacation ends, in case you're wondering what's there, there are quite some interesting information regarding the cosmology and previous throne gods era, not that I think you didn't know, but it'd be good to see the source, wouldn't it? :p

Ravenous4th said:
I am actually going through a lot of things for the scans.
the VFB for Taikyoku value, the game for 1-A for justifications...

I'm afraid you'll have to wait or ask other knowledgeable members since I haven't finished either of them. Dx
So you are collecting all the scans for the 1-A stuff in Masada? That's fantastic.

If so, then I am find with waiting - just please inform me when you complete it as I would like to be "in the know" on this.

MYHERO said:
Is there a tier 0 in the verse, or is Hajun the best Masadaverse has to offer?
Currently Hajun is the best Shinza has to offer - but in Pantheon, there are like five possible beings beyond what Hajun was AFAIK.

Naraka is possibly one, but it's unclear whether he could subjugate all Gods by his own power or not.

I would say I'm putting my money on him being tier 0, a lot of things kinda make sense if he were one, but then again we shouldn't be using something that might retcon just about everything in existence, and most importantly, currently dead.

Ravenous4th said:
Naraka is possibly one, but it's unclear whether he could subjugate all Gods by his own power or not.
I would say I'm putting my money on him being tier 0, a lot of things kinda make sense if he were one, but then again we shouldn't be using something that might retcon just about everything in existence, and most importantly, currently dead.
There has to be hope - I have to believe.

I mean - Masada comes back to Twitter after being gone for 3 months and then the very next day G Yuusuke draws Mithra. It seems telling.

Or at least I want it to be.

You know, If a guy called "ALRF" was actively revising things here, a casual like me wouldn't be doing this stuff.

I'd like to say that he deserves way more gratitude than I do. ( even though I never really talked to him. )

Ravenous4th said:
You know, If a guy called "ALRF" was actively revising things here, a casual like me wouldn't be doing this stuff.
I'd like to say that he deserves way more gratitude than I do. ( even though I never really talked to him. )
ALRF was amazing - and I cherished our friendship immensely despite its short life.

So much so that he even put me as one of the people he wanted to say goodbye to in his goodbye thread.

I miss the guy a lot.

Remind me, why are we doing:

1: 1A matches

2: With outdated profiles

and 3: With obscure verses literally no one outside of 2 guys know of.

Like. What do people expect. Its not even that the outcome of this one will always be a stomp, its that we frankly dont know it. Hands up, who actually knows Damaou?? Let alone its cosmology??

First Witch said:
Like. What do people expect. Its not even that the outcome of this one will always be a stomp, its that we frankly dont know it. Hands up, who actually knows Damaou?? Let alone its cosmology??
Actually, I just got the entire series. Going to start reading it this week.

First Witch said:
Remind me, why are we doing:
1: 1A matches

2: With outdated profiles

and 3: With obscure verses literally no one outside of 2 guys know of.

I read like 7 out of the 13 volumes of the series here - then I just stopped and have no real desire to pick it back up again though - nothing I read really went over any sort of cosmology.

I also am the one who made the "WTF theses profiles are crap" thread as well.

until the game comes out No one is above hajun. Hajuns power source is basically "adaptation but with infinite amount of steroids". If we go back to the topic of akuto vs Hajun, I dont see akuto being stronger as hajun is basically getting stronger by unquantifiable amount and on top of his law

Yeah, we're definitely speculating some wild shit at this point.

It's either Akuto stomping Hajun or the other way, the problem is that just about everyone here knows nothing about one side.

I suggest we stop arguing and bury this thread until someone knowledgeable comes and saves it.

Maxnumb231 said:
until the game comes out No one is above hajun. Hajuns power source is basically "adaptation but with infinite amount of steroids". If we go back to the topic of akuto vs Hajun, I dont see akuto being stronger as hajun is basically getting stronger by unquantifiable amount and on top of his law
>"No one is above Hajun"

.*Laughs in Cthulhu's Outer Gods*

First Witch said:
Ionliosite said:
Actually, I just got the entire series. Going to start reading it this week.
Good luck on your crusade.
There are 13 books, but since they were made by Hobby Japan, they're somewhat short for a light novel, and because I know Hobby Japan, I don't hope any good plot coming out of them. I'll only care about the feats.

Ravenous4th said:
Yeah, we're definitely speculating some wild shit at this point.
It's either Akuto stomping Hajun or the other way, the problem is that just about everyone here knows nothing about one side.

I suggest we stop arguing and bury this thread until someone knowledgeable comes and saves it.
didn't some guy posted his own thread regards to akuto scaling and as he said akuto transcendecs infinite hierarchys?

Back