• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun power additions

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Nothing big here, just a simple, neat addition.

Not too long before Nakanoin Reizen gained a new key with hax and all. Every single hax in it is done just by Hajun's eyes gazing really hard. As such he should get everything Nakanoin has and maybe Power Bestowal (maybe also the explanation in notable attacks/techniques or an addition to his Metsujin Messo part saying that it grants Nakanoin Reizen his powers).

Also Idk why dude never got any form of Morality Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation: his law (its "manifestation") is all about people loving themselves too hard and killing each others.

And for a last minor thing, the weakness section of Nakanoin has a sentence error in it, it should be corrected.

That's all.

This seems uncontroversial to apply to me.

I don't know anything about KKK but if all the powers that guy has come from Hajun, then yeah - it makes sense to add them.

...Warren or Yuri?

Either way, I know nothing about this verse, so I can't contribute any more than Warren did.

Really? I remember that there was somebody in the staff who wrote Masadaverse blogs based on what Qliphoth has written earlier, but seem to have forgotten who.

Yes, I was working on Kajiri Kamui a while back...until I lost interest and moved on to other stuff for many reasons.

From the stuff I was last working on, there is a bunch of stuff for Reizen that can be added to Hajun, possibly even those same abilities can be stronger when used by Hajun but that's just me.

Those can be added to Hajun, I guess. I don't really care much about this series unless Redgrave asks me to check.

So has this been accepted then?

Also, does anybody here remember which staff members that have worked on this series in the past?

Really? I remember that there was somebody in the staff who wrote Masadaverse blogs based on what Qliphoth has written earlier, but seem to have forgotten who.
I checked, and it was Warren after all.

I'll check which members participated in Hajun page and Nakanoin power additions when I'll be able to.

If it even means anything to you guys, here's my sandbox draft of some K3 profiles I use to be working on before I quit working on it.

It has things that would have revised some of the MC's and some characters, ESPECIALLY Hajun and, on-topic specifically here, Reizen.

Of course as I pointed out, I don't care about this series anymore so how you guys wanna do it is up to you whether you want to use this or Reizen's current profile.

If it even means anything to you guys, here's my sandbox draft of some K3 profiles I use to be working on before I quit working on it.

It has things that would have revised some of the MC's and some characters, ESPECIALLY Hajun and, on-topic specifically here, Reizen.

Of course as I pointed out, I don't care about this series anymore so how you guys wanna do it is up to you whether you want to use this or Reizen's current profile.
Like working on the series or the series itself?

K3 included, yes. And I'd have Red's help but again, I don't care anymore to work on it which is why I leave it to you guys and Red to handle it yourselves.

The OP was accepted, so this part is fine.

For Qlipoth, I think it should be useful to have a thread regarding the sandboxes as a whole, since I sure can see more than one useful thing + some Shinza knowledgeable members may miss it because the thread is initially very simple.

Well, I don't really like working on profiles in general, to be honest.

The only bad thing that's really bad about working on Shinza is that almost all of it isn't and won't be translated. And it's pretty long.

That's it.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Back