• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime Hinata vs. Sayaka Miki

Harime try's and fails to kill Sayaka repeatedly thanks to regen and gets put to sleep or just straight up killed GG

You know I really should stop putting vote counters since often I just get too lazy to count votes.

In that case I'd have to give it to Hajime. He has precog on his side to dodge her attacks, along with extreme stealth and what basically amounts to teleportation. Combining that with the fact that Hajime's skill and intelligence is miles above hers, I can't see Sayaka managing to get a hit on him. Even though she has regen, it's only mid. Hajime could disarm her and cut her to pieces until she couldn't regenerate from it.

Edit: How fast is her regen, actually?

Actually, wait. Can't Hajime take her Soul Gem to circumvent even having to deal with her regen in the first place? Even if he can't beat her regen, she isn't capable of doing much to him unless she gets a lucky hit on him (which will basically never happen due to Hajime's Ultimate Luck).

Assuming he can get to her soul gem, knows to destroy her soul gem, and does it without getting gashed open

Or just straight up outlast since she crushes in the Stamina department

She also gets stronger the more damage she takes

He can figure out those things using his precog and Ultimate Analysis. He outskills her and outsmarts her by a large margin, so getting the gem without getting hit isn't likely to be a problem for him. Once he takes the gem, all he needs to do is take a step and Shukuchi away and he's basically won. She might be able to catch him off guard using her air manip, but I don't think it would be enough to get a hit on him and sleep manip, mostly because he has precog and outskills her by a really large amount.

Intelligence doesn't allow you to beat regen you have no ability to surpass and Durability where your attacks are barely felt

Eventually he either gets hit and dies instantly due to the gap or falls asleep from exhaustion

Sayaka can completely shut down her pain, so Hajime hits her and she won't feel anything.

Also He has been caught off guard once before, tho he only got minor wound.

To be fair, he got caught off guard by something that kinda made no logical sense whatsoever.

Hajime stomps someone at 7.2 kilos, so I don't see how her stomping a 6.6 kilo character is relevant. He beats her in both AP and dura, her advantage is regen. And her managing to hit him by throwing her sword is probably not going to happen, he has enough combat experience to go through countless wars without injury, win for 400 straight victories against the greatest martial artists in the world, and has more knowledge on swordfighting than Sayaka herself. If she tried throwing her sword at him he'd just dodge, catch it, and use it against her.

On top of that, Hajime has probability skewed in his favor as well. I just can't see her finding a way to get a hit on him to sleep manip before he figures out that he just needs to take her Soul Gem and he wins.

His luck is the most troublesome issue for Sayaka. But pretty sure it hasn't been shown to figure out the mechanic of enemy power.

I believe he would be able to figure it out eventually using Ultimate Clarivoyant and Analyst. The former will give him a vision of the future, and the latter allows him to analyze data to the point of granting virtual precognition (not counting the actual precog he has through clarivoyance).

The most important thing, though, is that it'll be virtually impossible for Sayaka to land a hit on him. Even if he starts to get outlasted in stamina, he can Shukuchi away to catch his breath, snd she has no way of catching him when he has his stealth from Ultimate Secret Agent.

ShrekAlmighty is going to calc Nidai's crater so we can at leat raise the results of 8-C characters a little bit.

Anyways, for this battle, i will go with Hajime. He has many advantages on his side. First comes his luck, which obviously prevents him from getting hit, then his hax abilities. Shukuchi for more evasion, Precognition and Data Manipulation to analyse Sayaka before finding that her soul gem is her weakspot before he shatters it...

Need i say more?

Probably not.

Anyways, i will go with Hajime for those reasons and the reasons from above.

I think I have seen the list of meguca rating somewhere.

It was on SD blog as I recall.

Edit: Oh wait, Her Dura is lower. I just check it myself.

Back