• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M CURED!!!! (BB vs Mercurius)

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Downloadt
Mercurius
I'm cured of Masada-Nasuphobia caused by the Merc vs Kiara match so here we go, enjoy folks!

Mercurius vs BB

4C and 5A versions

SBA

Speed Equalized

BFR restricted

BFR restricted

BB kills him and writes a law saying he can't come back.

Merc can't do anything about it because he only has law manipulation as a 1-A

GG

Ovo

Seriously though, BFR wouldn't have worked for him either, because even if he sends her to the Twilight Beach or whatever, her mental omnipresence and past and future selves aren't BFR'd

Sensory Mercurius stopped Longinuslanze (however he did it), so I'm sure he can survive or stop C.C.C.

Uh, didn't Sensory Merc dodge?

I seem to remember the quote saying it hit "where he had been standing" or something. Implying he moved out of the way.

I was just basing it off his page, which said he stopped it.

Plus, and I'm just saying:

That happens during Kei's route

Where Reinhard is nerfed to the ******* ground and freaking Kei is able to fight him. Not to mention the Longinus being dodged all the time and does not conceptual erase people in one stab.

His page should be changed to reflect that then. Not my fault the page misrepresents things.

no he tanked it however it wasn't a full power one firstly its 7/8 swastika rein secondly he didn't activate its other properties only a strike he can fully take. Even then BB maybe unable to hit him due to while she may felt she hit him all the attacks could phase through ren tried to attack with multiple strikes in his skirmish and can only describe him as there and not being there at the same time.

I mean, Red

You're saying that becaues Ren, who for all his time hax and immortality negation, is not that hax, failed to hit Mercurius, mean that BB who freely messes with non-existence stuff would fail?

@Prom I wasn't saying it was anyone's fault.

@TISSG7

She usually doesn't go into melee unless she's convinced of her superiority.

She's more likely to try and use her Imaginary Number Space tentacles to drain them or pour the contents of her Golden Grail on him first before trying to use C.C.C.

Although, considering that Kei was able to not immediately die fighting Reinard there because he was nerfed so bad, and that Merc's scaling comes from that route, maybe I should make a CRT for Mercurius's sensory to be changed to Unknown

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, here

https://youtu.be/w1v9IHE_GTk?t=8260

It says "where he had been standing mere moments before". The spear didn't actually hit him, just the shockwave from it hitting the ground.
And then comes text where it says he brushed off Reinhard attack. You really should read the next text before jumping to conclusion

https://i.gyazo.com/d25f632e673129140ffd818bd3bf73dc.png

Also Reinhard was holding back because there is a goddamn big difference between someone "casually swinging his lance" to "fully unleashing the full power of his attack"

He brushed off the shockwave.

Also, brushed off can be used in an emotional capacity, as in he was mentally unshaken by being suddenly attacked.

Except in this context, it's him handwaving a full blunt attack from Reinhard

Can you get the Japanese version and translate that for me?

I'm just skeptical considering the text states the attack hit the ground where he had been standing and "brushed off" is an expression with multiple interpretations, but if the Japanese clearly states it actually hit him, I'll accept that.

I don't have the japanese version of Dies Irae.

It really doesn't matter in such case, because he still took the attack and its shockwave, else the "brushed attack" part wouldn't be there.

And scaling to Reinhard isn't that big much of a deal as they are depicated to be equal to each other.

You disagree with it, that's fine. It seems fine to me to have Merc as 4-C

It only falls to the other people being with you or mine

I'm sure there's one on youtube.

He did indeed tank the shockwave. Assuming that wasn't simply a matter of his incorporeality. However, you're failing to take into equation that happens during Kei's route, when Reinhard is nerfed to the ground and is no way in hell star level.

They're depicted as equals because he's Reinhard's friend when everyone else is Reinhard's subbordiate. You're ignoring the context of the times they are referred to as equals.

I'll make a content revision at some point

• Shrugs
Make it so then, this is not even the point of this thread anyhow

Back