• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hagoromo (juubi) vs hamura (tenseigan)

as everbody knows hagoromo and hamura were about the same power level when they defeated kaguya but later on hagoromo became the host of juubi and hamura eventually unlocked tenseigan or resently so who would win hamura or hagoromo

we don't know if hamura has any feats at all even after he unlocked the tenseigan. hagoromo however has shown godly feats in his time. the ability to split the ten tails, the six paths chibaku tensei that sealed kaguya was all him. i don't know what role hamura played in that fight, but the feats suggest hagoromo was above hamura so he was stronger.

we dont know what hamura can do or not but in my opinion

Tenseigan hamura =' 'Rinnegan 'hagoromo so' Rinnega 'hagoromo (juubi) > Tenseigan hamura

Pretty sure Hagoromo takes this handily. He's likely superior and has much better hax. His treasured tools are already a problem on their own.

@Uchihazino

He created the moon with Hamura and they both somehow were able to fight Kaguya.If they were equal before juubi it is obvious that Hagoromo(jin) is stronger.

Dunno. Hagoromo had the complete Juubi while Madara was missing portions of it but acquired the Rinne Sharingan. Dunno if it increases AP though.

Well, you see Naruto upgrade threads have gotten annoying for some of the staff so I don't think there's any need to create one for Hagoromo especially since the most he's going to get is an 'At least' attached to his current rating.

Uchihazinon said:
Is Madara considered to be stronger than Hagoromo?
I think so, he has the rinne sharingan after all. That's the most complete form of a juubi jinchuriki (the true power). The rinne sharingan is the eye of hte juubi itself

Technically, Hagoromo could acquire the Rinne Sharingan if he wanted to. And we were shown how much extra portions of the bijuu chakra made Madara much stronger than Obito. Hagoromo is Low 5-B without the Juubi, so its chakra must have given him a considerable boost.

Yeah but we haven't seen Prime Hagoromo (the juubi jin), but we have seen Madara's full power and he's only second after Kaguya to unlock rinne sharingan.

Joseph619 said:
but we have seen Madara's full power and he's only second after Kaguya to unlock rinne sharingan.
With sharinnegan? No, we haven't.

Still, hamura and hagaromo were comparable before the juubi already. This feels almost reduntant.

Naruto (Juubi) > Toneri (Chakra Tenseigan Mode)

Hagaromo (Jubbi) + (Rinnegan) + (Sharingan) >> Hamura (Byakugan) + (Tenseigan)

And if I'm not mistaken didn't Hagaromo kill Hamura?

Back