• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reality Warping is something that although I think it's fair, we've had several CRT's about it and they've all been denied, so it shouldn't even be up for discussion.

For Hagoromo I would put: "Creation, Life Manipulation and Subjective Reality with Onmyouton (Onmyouton is able to turn fantasy into reality, generating effects such as creating forms from nothing and giving life to them with the "Creation of All Things", the Izanagi is considered a practical and inferior application of the "Creation of All Things".)" or somehow better.
I've already said that the "coat" skill is more comprehensive than the izanagi. I also supported it by turning fantasy into reality and creating everything. The bijuus were the success part of that. You supported what I said. Thanks. I think the only difference should be the explanation of the "reality warping" ability that is already in the profile. There are 9 beings with self, will and soul, and this cannot be done with "creation" or "life manipulation" abilities.
Ekran_Goruntusu_165.png

I've already said that the "coat" skill is more comprehensive than the izanagi. I also supported it by turning fantasy into reality and creating everything. The bijuus were the success part of that. You supported what I said. Thanks. I think the only difference should be the explanation of the "reality warping" ability that is already in the profile. There are 9 beings with self, will and soul, and this cannot be done with "creation" or "life manipulation" abilities.
Ekran_Goruntusu_165.png
No... Not again.

And why does this OP still not come to a conclusion? Shouldn't it be accepted since votes are 12 to 2?

We could reach a conclusion, if Tempest evaluates better taking into account my comments, since the points he discussed do not covers the direct Izanagi-COAT relationship. It would also be interesting for Damage and the other 2 Staff members who gave neutral votes, please re-read the comments.

We could reach a conclusion, if Tempest evaluates better taking into account my comments, since the points he discussed do not covers the direct Izanagi-COAT relationship. It would also be interesting for Damage and the other 2 Staff members who gave neutral votes, please re-read the comments.
I don't think they read it. If they are neutral and read the comments of the two of us, they will come to the conclusion.

Back