• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades VS Heaven Ascension DIO

Victor2 said:
couldn`t DIO overwrite the reality whiout hades being in it tho?
DIO's reality warping is good but nothing new for Hades who passively holds up 3 universe without trying, can mind twist DIO, see DIO's weakness is his hand and alternation version of himself's golden braclets and Hades' sword would end him in one strike when it connects.

No. i`m asking if his overwrite reality ability wil work on hades or not?

if it will then this could go either way

Victor2 said:
No. i`m asking if his overwrite reality ability wil work on hades or not?
if it will then this could go either way
Not sure since it hasn't affected anything on Hades' level so I think it might not.

it`s a reality writing ability

why wouldn`t it work on hades?

DIO could simple re-write reality whiout hades being in it.

Hades could simply leave the universe he is rewriting, destroys his senses, mind, soul, induce death on him, can summon armies of Specters and Gold Saints, even Minor Gods and more. DIO needs to move his hands and hit Hades to re write him out, DIO is super cocky and would go in for H2H. Nothing DIO has done tells me he can erase Hades from existence the same Hades who can easily erase DIO from existence.

so if DIO manages to land the blow on hades he`ll get re-writed by him?

i think this could go either way then

Reality re-writing won't really work on Hades due to his acausal nature, the fact that he is a heavy reality warper himself, and the fact that he faced reality warpers in Titanomachy before. Causality manipulation and reality warping is not impressive among Saint Seiya high tiers, which is why they resort to other methods of attacking for the most part.

I'm gonna have to side with Tiv. While screwing with reality would work on acausals, Hades himself is already a powerful reality warper, along with an AP advantage to boot. Combine that with a decent array of hax, and you have Hades saying it was me who killed DIO.

hades has never showen any "heavy" reality warping you`r talking about

and all DIO needs to do is rewrite reality whiout hades being in it

He kind of did even in the Classic, by creating three universes, even warping one's physical laws to the point where space and time acted completely differently from the rest and would tear apart non-Gods.

Tivanenk said:
even warping one's physical laws to the point where space and time acted completely differently from the rest and would tear apart non-Gods.
when was this?

Well, if Gods in SS do have causality manipulation and Time manipulation, he can exploit DIO's weakness without too much trouble, siding with Hades here.

ow no. we don`t know if hades can truely manipulate space-time, or just put some sort of barrier that distorted the space insided that dimension. cause he never showed it against anyone in the entire franchies. so it`s lil hard to say for sure

I have no idea how Heaven Ascension DIO has any chance at all in this fight now that speed has been equalized; I don't even think a speed equalization would really save him from what Hades has in store for him.

Also changing space-time wont really affect DIO due to acasual nature.

Athena's residual Cosmo warps the space-time of the Sanctuary which is why you don't see everyone teleporting around the place.
Temples OP
Hades created all 3 of those universes I don't see why he doesn't have space-time control when even Gemini saints are masters of space-time manipulation.

Temples OP0
Temples OP1

Sage God Slayer said:
Athena's residual Cosmo warps the space-time of the Sanctuary which is why you don't see everyone teleporting around the place.
Temples OP
Hades created all 3 of those universes I don't see why he doesn't have space-time control when even Gemini saints are masters of space-time manipulation.

Temples OP0
Temples OP1
that`s low-tier reality warping. hades has never showen to warp universes or entire reality like DIO can with reality re-writing fist

and hades doesn`t have Dunamis so point is moot anyways.

am still waiting to see how hades will resiste being re-writed by DIO if he gets hit

He kinda warped entire universes into existences, somthing we have been telling you constantly.

Pretty much anyone who can mess with laws of physics is a reality warper. Something which Hades can do...

I believe Hades will take it because even if Heaven Ascension Dio can overwirte Reality and stop time, Hades and other Gods in Saint Seiya were said to have created universes and other things. If Hades can create Elysium, it is kinda like a new Reality so Hades himself potentially posseses the Power to overwrite reality as well and that only a Kamui really has any effect on him. Gold Saints move in the speed of light and Gold Saints are nothing compared to the Gods and the users of Kamui so even if Dio stops time, when someone posses a speed that goes beyond light then his Stand will be of no use against someone like Hades. I even beleive that Heaven Ascension Dio needs to struggle with Hypnos and Thanatos as well but has a chance of taking them. I just beleive that the fact that Hades created Elysium and Inferno proves that the Gods create Realities which makes reality overwirte useless against Hades. If Heaven Ascension Dio does this, Hades probably just can rewrite it too. I think Saint Seiya has their own rules and that only a Kamui can take on the Gods.

Victor2 said:
so anyone who can creat is considered reality warper now?
Lol that makes sense. If someone creates a Reality, he pretty much can also overwrite it. What do you think? If all those universes and thigns Hades created dissapear when he fades away, then it makes sense that only Hades should have the power to overwrite them. I think it is common sesne than everyone who creates a Reality, can also overwrite it. Hades can do whatever he wants with his world so no one but him should really be able to overwrite it.

Back