• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sure isn't helping him against an object that can manipulate and create higher-dimensional structures.

If she sees time from a higher-dimensional perspective, it should be 5D.

She also has Law manipulation and Conceptual manipulation. Both extremely potent.

Yeah and that means its 1-C? Or high 2-A?

And manipulating higherdimemsional structures. May not meam on thw same scale.

Bb had been higherdimensional and had been vieeing time all at once. Not bb views time from a perspective. Keydifference.

>law.

Yeah no.

>concept. Maybe.

Dio wrases bb anyeay and if not twoh does.

Exactly what I said.

Viewing or interacting with a higher dimensional entity may not mean ya scale.

_______

Ya have the quote. The quote of her being higher dimensional and viewing time I've seen but never one bb viewing time from a higher dimension.

______

Dio laughs at causality manipulation and may have a higher authority anyway if bb is only 4D.

alright, let's start by clarifying that stands do not come from earth so 10 crowns is out the window. Pretty Sure DIO's over write is beyond what BB can handle. She doesn't have Multiversal+ hax even if she is 4D, right?

Actually, pretty sure the Stand arrow is from earth. Of course, authority's got nothing on DIO's overwrite, but still.

Basically has absolute power over anything from earth. Within practicality, of course. No NLFing.

Acasuality only half nopes it by being immune to whatever paradoxing BB tries to pull. Law manipulation will still hurt.

Yeah, I think that's why Gil could fight her.

But either way, Dio has both.

I already have been. Reality Overwrite>>>>>>>>>>Authority.

Via negging.

He could just no-sell it like with GER. He's more powerful by an entire 2 infinities.

He's just as fast. All he really needs to use his stand is to just think.

Funny got erased pretty much instantly. At the very best, the Stand's delay in action is unnoticeable.

Yeah. Authority works on things that were on earth for awhile as well, right?

Monarch Laciel said:
Although, some Divine Spirits are literally alien viruses themselves, and Authority still works on them
aren't they like, digital viruses tho?

that sounds like some PIS unless there is more going on there

I mean, the guy went to heaven and gained godlike powers. So I'd say his Divinity is fairly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back