• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot manipulation.

Having litterally nothing to do with timelines my man. Timelines actually being an integralof this fight stops bb oddly enough.

She can win... by plot manipulation?

Oh, of course

That plot manipulation that she doesn't even have

How could I have missed it.

Oh wait

"Job" manipulation..? I feel like you still typed that wrong

You or someone else said he over wrote a 2-A punch hitting him in the face instantly. Why the hell would a 5-A punch do anything.

Letting him get hit would kill him. He let jotaro punch him and he did end up getting damaged (he erased damage after oddly enough though man).

does bb have any form of shapeshifting?

BB tv isn't plot manipulation.

Ok, so her punching him kills him. And apparently, that's it.

Now then, how is she going to punch him, when she starts 4km away, he starts with time stop, and can apparently erase her with a thought?

Dunno about shape shifting. Maybe with Self Modification. She does have illusions that bypass mind resistance though.

Illusion may not work oddly enough shapeshifting and just end modifying and becoming jotaro.

He would be off his ass and honestly pissed yet surprised.

She had no knowledge of JJBA

There's no reason she would make herself Jotaro

So again, I'm coming back to "how the hell is she meant to win this"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back