• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya say that man except Dio llitterally just has to use his main ability once.

Add the holy body of Jesus christ and all addition.

Unless bb had 2-A manipulation of sorts the body may just filter.

Hold on, Country level ova? I mea, I once seen an argument for country level but they didn't explain it well but now I'm a bit curious about it. I probably won't agree w/ it but I'm curious. Does anybody have a link to the calc?

Going off what was said in the thread, Dio only needs to tag her in one of infinite timelines, in other words as long as he wins 1/infinity he takes this.

Now I don't think BB would have a 100% winrate across infinite fights, so I'll vote for Dio.

It's based off a biased interpretatiin of verses equalisation and ignores that B.B. literally has the power to kill timelines before they ever exist.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's based off a biased interpretatiin of verses equalisation and ignores that B.B. literally has the power to kill timelines before they ever exist.
If bb looks and sees Dio erase her she automatically loses as Dio erasing bb in the future or a possible timeline will erase bb from all timelines.

The fact that how will bb even aware of what happened with said timeline without looking man.

Nipping the timeline at the bud not gonna matter man if it happened even at one point within the future of the timeline or another.

Ha Dio erases bb from all timelines universes and all point of time. An alternate timeline Dio erasing bb will effect the bb ha Dio fighting now.

There are no alternate branching timelines.

There is only the timeline BB wants to exist. If Dio can resist her forcing that timeline being one where he dies, which I still question based on his "acausality", good for him. It's not a timeline where he punches her, and there are no other timelines like that either.

Except bb still has to lock the timeline in place.

If at any point or a small possibility future Dio does erase bb yeah he won as even past bb will be effect prior of locking.

Didn't we already say he'd need to override the moon cell if he wants to erase her everywhere?

The Moon Cell that simulates a small multiverse and 8 dimensional constructs within itself?

And no. There's no "small possible future" where he wins, because B.B. is not letting those futures happen. A future not being locked into place means it's not even a damn timeline yet, not that it's an existing timeline already.

>small multiverse.

Yeah and?

>and 8 dimensional constructs within itself.

Novel stands also able ta interact and even downgrade higher dimensional objects and we do not have novel kars at higher tiers for that.

Ya saying mooncell tier 1?

BB from Grand Order is a different being with the same powers and mentality etc.

There is no "BB from other routes" as those routes are not seen as seperate timelines.

>There's no "small possible future" where he wins, because B.B. is not letting those futures happen.

On on off hand note.

Ger resists having guranteed futures and he tells them to piss off. And no not via causility manipulation man as he still had been showed dying after and even the moment of beating his opponent.

Dio may end up scaling or at least twoh.

Simulating a 8-D structure with a computer really doesn't require anything except a metric ton of memory and a very advanced computer

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
BB from Grand Order is a different being with the same powers and mentality etc.

There is no "BB from other routes" as those routes are not seen as seperate timelines.
Alternate bb man.

Do we not have a quote from nasu stating every route ending and even Deen happened within the kaliedscope?

So let me get this straight. If we don't take higher D moon cell feats as legit, and thus higher d moon cell noping any attempts to delete B.B. from its systems:

Dio thinks -> time is stopped then BB is erased across past and future by 2-A erase.

Dio punches -> BB is erased across past and future by 2-A erase.

Dio does either of the above in the future -> BB is erased across past and future by 2-A erase

BB deletes Dio -> Dio tanks via tanking low 2-C menger sponges

BB timefucks - Dio tanks via "acausality" and time stop resistance

BB messes with the timeline or uses past/present selves -> Dio ignores via GER scaling

BB punches -> Dio overwrites

BB does literally anything -> Dio overwrites

If he can explain how other routes happen when a constant such as the Far Side is deleted at the end of Gilgamesh's route, then sure. Multiple timelines existing for each route would mean there would be multiple Far Sides, which would result in having multiple characters controlling the Moon Cell.

It complicates things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back