• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyarados vs Seadramon

But cal, you didn't specify which Seadramon form we're using so I'm forced to use his Galaxy level end

Hard to say. I think Gyarados has the intelligence advantage (Seadramon is typically portrayed as a primal berserker) and the overall size advantage, while Seadramon might be stronger. I'm leaning towards Gyarados, but I think it could go either way.

...I don't think you can take out attacks like that. You like took out 3 of his main attacks. Either way Seadramon does still have Dengeki Biririn, Mirror Relfection and Anti-Paralysis in which still heals him regardless of whether he's Paralyzed or not. Not to mention Overwrite is a thing still.

I vote Seadramon in the long run.

Restricting techniques is allowed but restricting natural attributes it's not iirc. For example, look at Esdeath's matches.

Back