• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwenpool vs Zenou

Gwenpool teleports behind Zenou with her thoughts and shoots him with magic rocket launcher. Or teleports away with her thoughts, enters Gutter Space, understand Zeno's abilities from past manga pages, shoot magic rocket launcher while in Gutter Space at Zeno from multiple angles until Zenou dies. Thinking can be faster than hand raising. I'm voting Gwen.

Spartan1204 said:
Gwenpool teleports behind Zenou with her thoughts and shoots him with magic rocket launcher. Or teleports away with her thoughts, enters Gutter Space, understand Zeno's abilities from past manga pages, shoot magic rocket launcher while in Gutter Space at Zeno from multiple angles until Zenou dies. Thinking can be faster than hand raising. I'm voting Gwen.
None of which Gwenpool ever does first thing. :L

We don't know how fast she can step into Gutter Space (she doesn't have to just think, she has step in it).

She is only confirmed as a Marvel nerd, so we have no reason to assume she knows Zenō is 2-C, and will likely assume him to be a Howard the Duck or Trapster type character, and will be more likely to initiate with a regular attack first or regular BFR.

Zenō however, can oneshot, therefore she loses I'd assume.

Voting Zenō

Yeah but my point of her not going all out in character still stands. Also, can you provide scans of that?

Well, it's because she knew that Dormammu or Doom were a large threat. She doesn't know that with Zenou however

@Zark2099 I guess we're at an impasse, we've never seen what Gwenpool would do with an opponent she doesn't know about.

If gwen hits Zenou, Zenou has a high likelyhood of surviving if Zenou hits gwen she dies, insantly. Best case senerio gwen get a hit and then Zenou send her to nothingness

Back