• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShionAH

He/Him
High 8-C Gwen and High 8-C Necati She has all her equipment when Necati only has the law controller.
Speed is equalized

Necati:
Gwenpool:
Inconclusive:

7eul5y.jpg

Gwenpool's profile is bad and i dont know the opponent.
For what i saw in their profiles Gwenpool should win since she has plot manipulation and plot manipulation resistance so any try to erase her or just kill her a version of herself from the future would feel it and come back here to solve the problem as it happened when she was rebooted.
So you can put my vote for Gwenpool

For what i saw in their profiles Gwenpool should win since she has plot manipulation and plot manipulation resistance so any try to erase her or just kill her a version of herself from the future would feel it and come back here to solve the problem as it happened when she was rebooted.
So you can put my vote for Gwenpool
Her plot manipulation only lets her dodge stuff. Plus how can she put Necati down?

Alao I thought you needed acasuality type 2 for that

Her plot manipulation only lets her dodge stuff. Plus how can she put Necati down?
Her plot manipulation is about making her immortal as you know she could even feel a reboot happening. She can make anything she could draw a infiinity gaunlet at erase someone or she could just erase them with a rubber
Alao I thought you needed acasuality type 2 for that
Her profile sucks lots of things should be added there that and it would be type 3 for Gwen

Her plot manipulation is about making her immortal as you know she could even feel a reboot happening. She can make anything she could draw a infiinity gaunlet at erase someone or she could just erase them with a rubber
Pretty sure thats kind of NLF plus how can she put down Necati? What can she do about Transmutation or Subjective Reality or Reality Warping?
Her profile sucks lots of things should be added there that and it would be type 3 for Gwen
This should be closed? Or is her profile still useable.

Pretty sure thats kind of NLF plus how can she put down Necati? What can she do about Transmutation or Subjective Reality or Reality Warping?
This is plot manipulation and the kind of plot manipulation that is on her profile is uncounsciosly but she can change the plot consciously her causality manipulation is basically plot manipulation she thought of something and she entered a her though and that become reality, thats normally subjective reality i know but she can affect that plot with that the sqame way that her reality manipulation comes from her ability to manipulate the plot.
She once while being outside of the comic draw a bunch of weapons and they just become reality and they can be used but because the marvel universe was being destroyed completely she was limited on what she could do in there.
This should be closed? Or is her profile still useable.
Her profile is not completely trash but it does need a lot of changes why is reality warp being her being able to leave a comic? That makes no sense.

This is plot manipulation and the kind of plot manipulation that is on her profile is uncounsciosly but she can change the plot consciously her causality manipulation is basically plot manipulation she thought of something and she entered a her though and that become reality, thats normally subjective reality i know but she can affect that plot with that the sqame way that her reality manipulation comes from her ability to manipulate the plot.
She once while being outside of the comic draw a bunch of weapons and they just become reality and they can be used but because the marvel universe was being destroyed completely she was limited on what she could do in there.

Her profile is not completely trash but it does need a lot of changes why is reality warp being her being able to leave a comic? That makes no sense.
Sorry theres a lot of mistakes so I cannot understand you fully anyways this can be a dead thread since right now Necati shit stomos it seems like

Sorry theres a lot of mistakes so I cannot understand you fully anyways this can be a dead thread since right now Necati shit stomos it seems like
Gwen herself is very overpowered i might try to fix her profile later because i already have a lot to do with a Kree stuff im doing

Back