• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guyver Upgrades

Tivanenk

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Tivanenk/ZX-Tole_Ultimate_Blaster_Tempest

I posted a calc of ZX-Tole's Ultimate Blaster Tempest. This would affect the verse as a whole, because even if it was a final, suicide attack, this guy is still only a mid tier who had his attack overwhelmed by high tier character in the verse. So everyone in the verse gets a massive power jump in their DC (and probably durability since they were surviving attacks of this magnitude). This isn't even an outlier considering that Archanfel should be in the planet range.

What do you think?

So the calc team looked it over and now it's correct. This means that we can boost the entire series as a whole. Also, I think that the speed should be boosted in the series as well, they have many relativistic - FTL feats in there such as casually dodging particle accelerators, lasers, event horizons of black holes, etc.

Okay, so I got the thumbs up from the Calc team after reworking the thread. However, the profiles themselves really need to be reworked. They're old, outdated, and missing a lot of information, or just plain wrong at times. I still don't know why they're located in the MHS+ region, especially with the number of feats that suggest that they're much higher than that (case and point, Guyver I dodging Aptom's "molecular" accelerator - really just a mistranslation, it was a particle accelerator, because molecular accelerators don't exist - which would mean at least relativistic+ combat speed for Guyver I's basic form)

^If the calc team accepted your calc, you can do the upgrades yourself, just make sure to post the calc link next the stats for source. If the pages are unlocked, ask an admin to unlock it for you

Faisal Shourov said:
^If the calc team accepted your calc, you can do the upgrades yourself, just make sure to post the calc link next the stats for source. If the pages are unlocked, ask an admin to unlock it for you
The only page I need unlocked is Sho Fukumachi's, I believe. I'll update (as well as add new abilities that haven't been mentioned) all the profiles.

I have unlocked the page. If you have a clearance from the calculation group, feel free to do the upgrades.

Back